Sony Ericsson G900

Sony Ericsson G900

• muj

Flaire, 25 Mar 2009Will this phone play music will doing some other stuffs. like mi... moreye u can mnimise the music. u can keep it playin while your doin n e tin, even camera.

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2009i have se g900 (red) i got it 9/2008 about a month ago it had th... morehi dude, i have also the same phone and the same problem as yours before, i backup my phone and i flash it and reset it to the factory setting and now it's work very well like new, maybe u installed an application with virus or spyware, try it and it's good for your phone, but remember backup first before doing it,

• Flaire

Will this phone play music will doing some other stuffs. like minimize applications for example?

• Danny

My g900 work well but very, very slow.. And the huge disadvantage of this phone is NO GPS.. Why???

i have se g900 (red) i got it 9/2008 about a month ago it had the dark screen and becomingslow prob
went to se cervice center i showd it to them worked fine for about 5 min. (they said it's fine what should we do ???!!!!!) then the prob appeared the didn't say a thing ..they took the phone after 5 days i took it

and it has been woring fine ever scine so i think they really solved the prob

• kalel

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2009this phone is really bad.. it overheats every day so you have to... morei agree..so worthless unit

HarryGR, 13 Mar 2009@Her: Of course, it reads Microsoft Office files (doc, xls, ppt... moreThanks HarryGR for making me aware of Opera 9.5 beta. Its really great.

wan, 20 Mar 2009can i ask something that i hope u all can help me...i just bough... morepictures or the files transfered from other phones with blutooth go in the inbox in messaging. U have to open the message and then save the files in desired folder.

this phone is really bad.. it overheats every day so you have to close the phone and restart.. the screen turns black out of no where and shuts down. this phone is really bad i really regret getting it.. seriously because it broke down and now i dont have a phone! ive only had it for five months and i only used to to text and call... this phone is really bad! its not worth it!

• solah

yeah!!!!!g900 is my favourite mobile...function is very2 well..good!thanks for sony ericsson company....

• kalel

rosselle, 21 Mar 2009I dont have any problem in my G900,i am very satisfied after buy... moreYeah, my phone do the same thing before. Just wait for few months, and then it will also have issues.

• rosselle

I dont have any problem in my G900,i am very satisfied after buying it in the sony center.Camera works good and my internet access work fast.

Thanks a lot Sony company for selling it in the market.

• ibram

how to change camera setting

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2009Yes, I got the problem about 1 month ago, the phone freezes, the... moreI see. That is not good. Until now, i'm still using the phone. I will just borrow a spare phone from a friend, and will send this for repair. I am also planning to sell it after it was fixed. :(

• wan

can i ask something that i hope u all can help me...i just bought this phone and while my sis bluetooth me some pic and at my hp doesnt come out anything...but the transfer is done...whre the file go...i search everywhere and not found that thing...pls help me... just 4 old days G900 user

kalel, 17 Mar 2009I have the same problem: it keeps on turning off by itself. ... moreYes, I got the problem about 1 month ago, the phone freezes, the screen goes dark, restarts. I have given it to the service center, and I will sell it right after I got it. It is such a useless phone, I've returned to my good old W910, wtich is working fine. And I will get Idou or W995 next time...

• Jerry

Hey this is an awesome phone. It has all the basic qualities which any user desires for. People find problem with the phone menu only because they don't go through the manual properly. So please go through the manual properly take your time and then proceed to the hardcore functions of this phone.

• alfie

I just bought g900 a few days ago. AP set. when i shake that handphone heard like something lose. is it normal??? The coverage also fluctuate sometime it shows very strength otherwise no signal at all.

• G900

is there the T9 function for this phone?
and for those who have it, are there really problems with this phone?

• rems

please feedback if anyone got their phone fix by sony ericsson service center...so i can go to the nearest center at first before i gave it all away...so sad...it's just a month young phone...have it used for a week and now it's useless...