Sony Ericsson J300

Sony Ericsson J300

• George

I think the Sony Ericsson J300 is a great phone! Despite what others say about it I think it's absolutely mint! (Oh every1 else who is complaining about the music player ect. remember it's a cheap phone so don't expect anything amazing to come out of it!) I would rate it 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ravi chhawal

it should have IR port or blue tooth
hey how i am supposed to fill up 12 Mb of
memory.
phone book is good as one can store multiple numbers and other details.
but i cannot compose my own ring tone and i am forced to use the MusicDJ provided in the mobile...
overall it is a simple phone worth the money U spend....

• luckky

does this phone support mp3?
thanks

• Bis

To Imran:
this phone had a gprs feature if you want the easy setting just open this link:

• Georgia Stansell

This is the coolest, and nicest phone EVER!
I want one SOOOOOOOO bad!

Cool phones,
Georgia Stansell

• hicham

good quality phone for the phone it is. Bery light and well wort getting if you don't want to feel the weight. Only down side to it is that if your not careful it can send messages to people without you knwoing (which used up all my credit) other than that i like the phone and it comes in all different colours! j300

• imran

i purchase this set plz tell me one thing.
GPRS is Available in this set or not...tell me urgent

• kazama

SE J210 sound suit to you

• Junaid

i want to replace my nokia 3100. i really like its features. but disappointed that it has no irda.

• bis

had this phone for more than a month the performance is remarkable I`m very satisfied
with this phone

• i like this phone

yeah...this phone like k300 without camera

• Bonn_OTC

Hopefully the upcoming announcement will improve this phone. Not sure will it get bluetooth/IrDA or radio. But the 12MB inbuilt memory is more than enough for storage. It just lack the additional functions to be even better.

• Kazama

why your friend doesn`t buy k300 instead?

• shaz

my friend has the phone and its nice lookin and seems 2 b a good phone but would b 10000 times better if it had a camera

• flippin lou

• usman

this mobile not have blue tooth & infra red the battry of this phone is the conventional sony ericsson battry like the battry of j200i i bought this mobile this week and i daily charge my mobile just one advantage to by this mobile the memory of the phone 12mb the mobile not have any data transfer technology even 2 gprs & data cable which are costy so the conclsion do not by this mobile plzzzzzzzzzz it was a real mistake to purchase it if u play more games the joystick gets the probs and yhe distribter are the thiefs when i bought it no hps & mobile cover provides me which are provided by the se company with every mobile .I WANT TO CHANGE MY MOBILE NOW.

• cas

y many people and book say that J300i have a dictionary.....but y i buy it n then i din get that the dictionary is in the phone??

• nim

does this phone take .mmf (SMAF)?
I'm getting a headache from trying to find a phone with the Yamaha YMU762 SMAF LSI that's not too expensive and no superfluous camera and GSM compatible and found in sweden.
this one might be just right!
(deciding on a phone is worth than saving for one)

• Bis

hi can i use k700 cable or t68
can you tell me what kind of software i use for download ringtone and mp3
thank.
answer:
k700 and t68 cable is the same it is dcu-11 and compatible with j300.

If u want to download mp3 and Rtone :
1)buy the original dcu-11 cable
2)install it to the computer and download it software from:http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=id&l­c=id&ver=4000&template=ps1_1_3_1_1&zone=ps&lm=ps­1_1&pid=10247&fid=14000&esi=true
3)check icon file manager-->my j300-->sound
4)and just copy and paste the music you like to your phone

• laoce

Snowli, get TequilaCat's ebook reader for java phones: http://tequilacat.nm.ru/dev/br/index-en.html