Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

• ABC

AnonD-56941, 30 May 2012live with walkman has the best performance compare to samsung ga... morehow is the battery life of xperia live with walkman.......... for how much tym the battery works if d phone is fully charged,,,,,,,do reply soon......

Samsung galaxy ace VS live with walkman ??
Which should I buy??

• Tsarli

AnonD-56748, 29 May 2012why you say like that..?..i think xperia mini more features..Xperia Mini has more "features" you say?! By "features" you probably mean the ability to overheat and be as hot as a flat iron. Or how about the ability to have a wild and uncontrollable menu interface when overheating occurs.

james 79, 29 May 2012xperia solar should be a good alternative to live walkman! Bette... moreI think u mean xperia sola.anyways sola can't be a alternative to LWW coz the latter is much cheaper.also sola doesn't have a front facing cam and removable battery.

sahil.., 30 May 2012I hane bought this phone for RS9600 from Mumbai (grey) the best ... moreWas it second hand?also lww is available only in black n white.

AnonD-56834, 30 May 2012pls answer my question soon... wich is better Samsung galaxy ac... morelive with walkman has the best performance compare to samsung galaxy ace.

• xirus

abdullko, 28 May 2012the actual RAM is only 335 MB, why? they have stated it as 512 MB.usable memory for users and the rest it goes on the device and the andriod os

AnonD-56834, 30 May 2012pls answer my question soon... wich is better Samsung galaxy ac... moreLWW man.... i been usiong it... lww rokz... ace its just a junk....

Anuj, 29 May 2012Hi frnz.., I have gone through all the posts, but I still ca... moreDear for skype video calling i tried first time but failed, But now skype video calling is working so fine.
You just be sure that the other device u calling should have latest version of skype. As initially i called to p.c having older version of skype, Video calling failed But than i tried on the P.C having latest version of skype, so my video calling is working fine for both front and back cameras.
Hope it will help you.

• viral

Breeze, 28 May 2012While i was goin thru all dese comments, i found dat RAM is actu... moreyes , I buy that phone 7 days before . I wanted to check remaining ram while running some app. So i download task manager which show that only 135 mb of ram is free to use and my total ram is 335 mb. But i would like to tell you that music quality excellent, 3.5 hours of non stop play of video play , support video play on desktop version of youtube.

• sahil..

loks, 30 May 2012thanks a lot for ur suggsn :) and just a question to u.... ... moreI hane bought this phone for RS9600 from Mumbai (grey) the best bargain of my life

• loks

AnonD-55246, 30 May 2012sony live with walkman will be a bettter choicethanks a lot for ur suggsn :)

and just a question to u....
which mobile is the best under 14000rps .
wish to buy as soon as posible..
pls do a research from ur side and giv a superb mbl model to buy wch wil be the best for that budget pls.

• viral

I buy this handset 7days before in india. It shows only 335 mb total ram. I used a task manager and inbuild option in phones setting>running application. Can any one tell me ?

loks, 30 May 2012Which is best ? sony live walkman or htc wildfire s pls g... moresony live with walkman will be a bettter choice

this is and excellent phone. excellent sound and camera.
only problem is with the battery backup.

• loks

Which is best ?

sony live walkman or htc wildfire s

pls give exact review .
I am really confused wich to buy as my budget is 14000

Why choose between LWW and HUAWEI G300

• lokesh

Is there any problem due to low internal memory ?
because the internal memory is low compared to wildfire s , and wildfire s has many problems based on internal memory .
pls help me out because gonna buy this mobile within two days .

• kush

hey. Anyone try skype video call on dis phone.? How's video clarity.? Front cam video quality.?

• CT

I want to know is this phone able to play all games which can be played on SE Xperia NeoV?
I have doubt because of resolution difference between both.

Kindly provide comments if any1 has handson on this issue.