Sony Ericsson P800

• pupud

good phone,like this phone
;-)

• Dimitri

After 10 years of use, my P800 is still kicking! Battery life is no longer in top shape, but can keep 2hrs-3hrs conversation. Sturdily built and reliable. Good old Swedish craftsmanship.

• jrsestoso

SE, 11 Mar 201212Hour or more on charger then wait 4 days or more to discharge ... morecan i bu y your battery

• SE

AnonD-43799, 26 Feb 2012how do you reformatted battery? My father is bought this phone i... more12Hour or more on charger then wait 4 days or more to discharge in stand by, think its better that way. Then i repeated this for 2Months. But i must say that the phone was not used for few years when the LCD was broken. Funny that the battery didnt DIED years without charging. Li-Polimer ist da BEST

SE, 18 Feb 2012Sold OUT in Slovakia. I have reformated the battery and she last... morehow do you reformatted battery? My father is bought this phone in Slovakia when he worked there. I m from Croatia.

I also have this phone, it is so old and battery is bad, and when I talk to someone, just for a minute and red light turn on-mean to charge it. I love this phone, and so many times I put it away, and bring it back in use. I just cant say goodbye. In service told me that something with memory is not wright, but repair cost me more than phone is worth.

• SE

thh, 07 Feb 2012Dear friend, where are you from? I need to buy a battery for P80... moreSold OUT in Slovakia. I have reformated the battery and she lasts mutch longer than before, my new R800i has died in few days an since iam going out with my old love P800 :)))

• Martille

WOW..the first phone with a very wide features...:)

• thh

SE, 15 Jan 2012My Battery is stil good, 3days in stand by and more than 1 hour ... moreDear friend, where are you from? I need to buy a battery for P800 where can I get it

• Vlayko

I'd like to share some useful hint about this phone.

SE P800 does not have factory Phone Lock Key, although you can reset in next way:
-close typing board, spin wheel button upward one time, then press *, then spin wheel button downward 2 times, press * again, then spin downward 1 time and press *.
Service menu will appear, choose 'Format internal disk'.
After resetting, the phone works much faster!
NOTE: !!!!!!!! phone reverts to it's factory condition, erasing all software that is installed and any additional settings and address book contacts !!!!!!!!!

Hope it helps.

• SE

My Battery is stil good, 3days in stand by and more than 1 hour for playng games. Battery is 10years old.

• haris

give me P800 battery

If you are still using this phone, you need HELP. Seriously!

• Ali Haider

i Love That Phone Be cause I Have It Since2008
It Is InVery Good Condition And I Save That Phone For My Childs When They Are In 20 I Show That Phone And I Know They Must Surprized....

• fataou

This phone is a good phone very good nd very nice

• goodha

im the 2nd owner of this unit and still been using it for 2 years already. numerous working uiq2 applications/games still abound especially the tracker4,infra red remote, skyforce reload and men in black2. i love this phone amidst my current se phones (cedar and aspen).

• Bull

RIP my P800 :( 2003-2010

One of the best Symbian phones I ever had, when I had it it was like a dream!!

the handwritig recognition was epic, and I ended up without any stylus's I lost them all...

then the screen died :(

reymondo, 27 Apr 2011why cannot play java game in my SE P800? message:invalid java ... moreCome on duDe. This phone is like a thousand years ago. It cant perform well anymore. Java games today are different. They require more power. This phone gives like 0.9% of the power needed for the game to run. Its resolution isnt even qualified to do so

• Nowell

This is the best cellphone ever made! I've been using my P800 on/off for 9 years now! NO BREAK DOWNS!!! AWESOME!!!!

I've purchased and used iPhone 3, 3G, 3GS and they all have problems. I've tried Nokias and they also had major problems.

I trashed all other brands and just use my P800.

• reymondo

why cannot play java game in my SE P800? message:invalid java version. not compatible.. i use game extension jar from google