Sony Ericsson Spiro

Sony Ericsson Spiro

I like this phone its easy to understand, i have had it for more than a year now and plan on buying another one the same,

• a girl

true..its not worth to buy this piece of junk! i used this phone couple of month its only view "out of memory" when i attch the 4gb memory card...!!! and i'm still stuck with this thing!!

this is the most worst release of sony i through it to dustbin within 1 month of buying now using sony live with walkman best phone and best price

Nishant, 10 Aug 2012I have very good experience with this mobile. Battery back up is... moreIs that w100i or else ????

The worst phn i ever used. Nw 8 mnths and flux replaced for twice/ Call waiting nt function/ sms limit, if not delete prvs and to be restart. from Sri lanka

low budget,
but it has a pretty good spec

• USER

user, 12 Aug 2012this phone is worst,contiously hangs down and mere waste of moneyn vat bout its battery back up....???
is it gud???

Spiro user, 20 Jul 2012Reasonable price, good audio quality, long lasting battery, larg... moreSomeone gave me this new phone last November from Dubai. I am from Phils. At first, it is good. But after a day or two, when I put memory card in it, I can't use the SMS. And it always restarts. After a month, I accidentally dropped the phone then I can't use the main keys anymore. I hate this phone. After few months, it is no use for me anymore.. A VERY BAD PHONE!

• user

this phone is worst,contiously hangs down and mere waste of money

worst phone ever.cant reply bcoz of OUT OF MEMORY nd hangs freq. just waste of money

• Nishant

I have very good experience with this mobile. Battery back up is more than 2 days. Sound output is awesome and camera quality justifies the price. I read the comments below regarding sluggish software but I have not faced any issue with it. I am quite satisfied with my purchase..This phone is economic as well as good enough.

• Jagath

This phone really gives me embarrassing, This will be a most nusons in the product among the Sony Ericssons

this is the worst phone ever! wasted my money buying it, continously hangs and now it is dead.

my soni is the best phone in the world

• esther

this phone is fake, it's slow,freezes and my screen is showing white only sometimes or else it's blinkimg

it's a total waste

• hellyeah54

its a nice phone but it haves bugs but if you want loud music the phone will give you that.

• Prasant

Shall I buy this phone ?

• sony

very usefull slide set , nice mob 1 m using 1 year no problems showing !!

• Spiro user

Reasonable price, good audio quality, long lasting battery, large display, soft keypad, excelent crystal clear sound using earphone/headset, i use this phone about 10mons.
This phone has minimal problem, i experience out of memory but when i change my 2gb card into 8gb, i dont experience now the out of memory issue. I dont experience the restart problem since the first day i bought this.
- the camera is good if you use in outdoor but when u use in a place where the light is low, the pict.quality is very poor. On the video, it has poor quality bcoz it only a vga.
- i d0nt like its orange keypad color. Also the internet speed, coz its too slow.
It doesnt support any themes aside from the 2 preinstalled thm.
If u like to download games, download it from pc. It is java enabled phone.
By the way, does your phone has a music player theme? Mine doesnt have, but when i watch the review video of this phone, the phone they use have. A walkman theme.
OPINION
* this is a good phone, the other afraid to buy this phone due to the negative comments here.

Im from the Philippines by the way, mine is stealt black.

• KRISH

verry verry bad phone.no themes,no internet speed,no speed phone.always stuck and auto off. mic is verry bad.must put ribbon in 3 months