Sony Ericsson T707

Sony Ericsson T707

still available at market? wish to have it..

• lynn

if i want to buy this model, is there still available at any store, cuz this phone old version one right??

• sampu

i need a mobile ..... sony Ericsson plz help with ..
which model is the best

• reed7

from far best phone i ever had

I have this phone and i love it but i made a big mistake.. i touched it with wet hands and the pink paper on the top started to go off, so dont ever touch it with wet hands

This was the best phone I ever owned. Extremely reliable, tough and easy to use.

• jarrykunkun

is specially :)..

chrissy, 15 Apr 2012where can i buy this phone here in the philippines even in ... moreI own one. This is a stylish phone but I planning to sell it because I want to experience using another phone.

• chrissy

where can i buy this phone here in the philippines even in second hand.

Why is it when there's a text and if I don't see it, it's gonna disappear. Additional of, when I sent a text, it wouldn't appear on the "Sent Messages".

• o.o

It's a very stylish phone and the light effects are charming.
The battery life is not outstanding, but can't really complain about it.
This phone isn't really made for texting. After typing a few lines, my fingers get all cramped because the buttons are really stiff.
If you're only interested in calling, I recommand you this phone, but else... don't buy it.

• rabbit

It has a very stiff keypad

• mongoose

rontai, 18 May 2011Don't ever get this phone, T707 really sucks......You know...it is unreasonable people like you that give consumers a bad name

• salma

is it cool cause i want to buy it

This phone looks pretty and stylish, but the fancy lights and external display is literally USELESS outdoors. The gesture function chooses not to work sometimes. The screen could have been bigger, there's a lot of wasted space there. I failed to download anything using this phone the browser is pathetic. The keypad is stiff and typing long texts is a pain. The end button and the cancel button are so close together that when you want to cancel e.g some text, you press the wrong button and end up at the home screen. The sunlight legibility is poor compared to other snow ericsson phones. The ring volume is so low and I hate that you cant use a normal memory card with this phone. Do not buy it!

I have used the the phone and i so much enjoyed it but its unfortune that fell on ground and it had flex problem since,and all effort made to refix the flex have proved abortive.i shall be glad if you can help me in getting another flex and casing for the phone.
Thanks

• Jack

Does this phone require a special memory card? If so what type will fit?

• kugen

AnonD-8777, 18 May 2011From other Forum/reviews/comments angel last few days m... moreyou must update your firmware

• Bubba

I have had this phone since christmas and it is still in good condition.I love this phone so much as it has never died out on me as my other phones always have, I also brought my neice one of these phones about 2 months ago and her one is good as gold(:

I've been using t707 almost 1 year now and still running good~
who's said flip phone like this are girly?? =__=|||

maybe to those who are having problem with their phones, either not properly take care of it or you bought it from a bad dealer.
and I still got a year warranty left. hope SE will come up something stylish like this next time.