Sony Ericsson W300

Sony Ericsson W300

It's a really good feature phone. If you need a GSM phone, I would surely recommend you to buy it. I've tried this phone last month for a week and it was really intuitive.
I wonder where can I buy it ?

• Netherduck

This phone when it came out was the coolest phone ever , I loved it ( especially that back screen ).
In my opinion this is one of the best flip phones ever.
No complaints from me.

• Fan

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2016I loved this phone, I think they should make a few and make a co... moreMe too

• Tareq

i need this phone, please tell me how i get this this phone

• Chili

Great phone! I have been using it since 2006 and it still works!

Yen-Q, 15 Sep 2013I miss this phoneI loved this phone, I think they should make a few and make a come back I'd def buy back one

vinit, 08 Aug 2015Amazing experience with W series i had w 300i & w700i. til... moreIs this w300 had a2dp ??

And is the megabass effect of this same of w700 ??

The Phone is Super Strong and Pocket Friendly, and Smells good to. I hope they make a smart version with the same shape and body.

• vinit

Amazing experience with W series i had w 300i & w700i.
till date i didn't find replacement of these...

• Adi

Golivi, 14 Apr 2015I bought it in 2007. It is working fine even today. This is the ... moreSo I love this phone ,was my first telephone ,now I want but were can t buy from Romania?

Smittie, 29 Apr 2015Hello, I used to have this phone a long time ago, but replace... moreyou cannot ... Only option is to put M2 card or transfer via bluetooth .

• Smittie

Hello,
I used to have this phone a long time ago, but replaced it with a new "smart" phone. Now, fast forward 12 years - I want to see if I can extract a few photo's that I remembered I had on my old sonyericsson w-300 phone. My question is, if I put in a mini SD card into the SD slot, do you think I would be able to exact (save) the photo's that is already in the phone?

• Golivi

I bought it in 2007. It is working fine even today. This is the best phone for music for me even today though i have Nexus 5

• Fran G

thats a really good phone ive been using it over 9 years now i have another phone but w300 is still working fine like first time...

I have a black variant of this one.. i bought it on late 2007 .... now i have a note 4, and a S5 .... but still whenever i want to relax i will hear songs in this little phone... very soothing..... I also hav a sony ericsson w995 one which i bought after this ... i luv both of them.... sony ericsson is the best.... Yu will always be my cute little 1st phone w300i

Really Awesome and still i have my one ....its really little cute phone forever

• crazysteve190

I got this phone second hand and nothing I have found since comes close to the quality, this a brilliant little phone, the UI is easy to use, the sound quality is amazing and it's a lot tougher than it looks. my one sadly died as the cable that connects the screen to the rest of the phone wore away from 8 years of constant use and I can't find a replacement, so that's something to keep an eye on. also, if you have more than 99 songs on the phone the Walkman will sometimes glitch, making the phone freeze, which is an annoying inconvenience, other than that I have nothing but good things to say.

• fran

Had mine for 10 years on same battery does everything I need brilliant little phone

• sonum

Still using one from 2006 and going strong. Very good phone.