Sony Ericsson W300

Sony Ericsson W300

• no-no-square

mattved, 18 Jun 2020Just ordered it refurbished for my girlfriend. Looking forward!!!what.

• Panda

mattved, 18 Jun 2020Just ordered it refurbished for my girlfriend. Looking forward!!!I m Intrested for this model, please suggest me how to buy it??

• mattved

Just ordered it refurbished for my girlfriend. Looking forward!!!

• Ndi Masta

Hi guys this is the best phone I have ever used in those days the best memories I still want one or two, I lost it in the worst ways.
I would really like one

• Steveo

Got it for my 17th birthday in 2006. I thought it was the coolest, built-in mp3, piece of high technology I had ever laid my hands on!

It's a really good feature phone. If you need a GSM phone, I would surely recommend you to buy it. I've tried this phone last month for a week and it was really intuitive.
I wonder where can I buy it ?

• Netherduck

This phone when it came out was the coolest phone ever , I loved it ( especially that back screen ).
In my opinion this is one of the best flip phones ever.
No complaints from me.

• Fan

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2016I loved this phone, I think they should make a few and make... moreMe too

• Tareq

i need this phone, please tell me how i get this this phone

• Chili

Great phone! I have been using it since 2006 and it still works!

Yen-Q, 15 Sep 2013I miss this phoneI loved this phone, I think they should make a few and make a come back I'd def buy back one

vinit, 08 Aug 2015Amazing experience with W series i had w 300i & w700i. ... moreIs this w300 had a2dp ??

And is the megabass effect of this same of w700 ??

The Phone is Super Strong and Pocket Friendly, and Smells good to. I hope they make a smart version with the same shape and body.

• vinit

Amazing experience with W series i had w 300i & w700i.
till date i didn't find replacement of these...

• Adi

Golivi, 14 Apr 2015I bought it in 2007. It is working fine even today. This is... moreSo I love this phone ,was my first telephone ,now I want but were can t buy from Romania?

Smittie, 29 Apr 2015Hello, I used to have this phone a long time ago, but re... moreyou cannot ... Only option is to put M2 card or transfer via bluetooth .

• Smittie

Hello,
I used to have this phone a long time ago, but replaced it with a new "smart" phone. Now, fast forward 12 years - I want to see if I can extract a few photo's that I remembered I had on my old sonyericsson w-300 phone. My question is, if I put in a mini SD card into the SD slot, do you think I would be able to exact (save) the photo's that is already in the phone?

• Golivi

I bought it in 2007. It is working fine even today. This is the best phone for music for me even today though i have Nexus 5

• Fran G

thats a really good phone ive been using it over 9 years now i have another phone but w300 is still working fine like first time...