Sony Ericsson W300

Sony Ericsson W300

Really Awesome and still i have my one ....its really little cute phone forever

• crazysteve190

I got this phone second hand and nothing I have found since comes close to the quality, this a brilliant little phone, the UI is easy to use, the sound quality is amazing and it's a lot tougher than it looks. my one sadly died as the cable that connects the screen to the rest of the phone wore away from 8 years of constant use and I can't find a replacement, so that's something to keep an eye on. also, if you have more than 99 songs on the phone the Walkman will sometimes glitch, making the phone freeze, which is an annoying inconvenience, other than that I have nothing but good things to say.

• fran

Had mine for 10 years on same battery does everything I need brilliant little phone

• sonum

Still using one from 2006 and going strong. Very good phone.

• Sony Fan

This phone is amazing... I have 2 fine working yet..

• Vicky Singh

milind, 28 Sep 2013hi i brought this phone in 2006 n till i have it in working... moreYup Its Really Awesome Mobile Phone. I Also Have It.

• MP

I didnt know that this phone can stream utube videos kip it up sony

• milind

hi i brought this phone in 2006 n till i have it in working condition not a single time i have done work on this phone only battery change .the walkman is bestest ever earphone mindblowing hpm70
keep it up now sony

• Hi

This was a really cute phone!

• Yen-Q

I miss this phone

• babrak

3.5mm headphone jack is present on the remote control/mic.

• Milind

NEERAJ ,HOWRAH, 13 Dec 2012ipurchased this phone arond 5 years ago and found its walkm... moreI definitely agree with you, ths music quality was really good, I missed this phone

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2013This was my very first mobile phone , I won it from a mars ... moreRight !!!!

• Preciat

I'm still using my cell phone, I've been using it for 6 years and it works perfectly

This was my very first mobile phone , I won it from a mars bar wrapper about 5 yrs ago , its still working and I loved it , I have now handed it down to my son..

@siva
cuz its the best and cutest n small phone of all time!

Good Phone, I used it for 4 years with Zero repairs.

Hi all its my first ever phone! and i'm still using it :D :D :D..!!

• Siva

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2013I so luvd my dis phone, it ws d 1st cell i bought....miss u... moreSo Sweet to see lot of people like me !!!!!!!!!

w300igirl, 30 Aug 2012ya. my w300 still alive from 2006 till now. if possible, i ... moreI so luvd my dis phone, it ws d 1st cell i bought....miss u sooo much w300i :-(:'(