Sony Ericsson W300

Sony Ericsson W300

• sonum

Still using one from 2006 and going strong. Very good phone.

• Sony Fan

This phone is amazing... I have 2 fine working yet..

• Vicky Singh

milind, 28 Sep 2013hi i brought this phone in 2006 n till i have it in working cond... moreYup Its Really Awesome Mobile Phone. I Also Have It.

• MP

I didnt know that this phone can stream utube videos kip it up sony

• milind

hi i brought this phone in 2006 n till i have it in working condition not a single time i have done work on this phone only battery change .the walkman is bestest ever earphone mindblowing hpm70
keep it up now sony

• Hi

This was a really cute phone!

• Yen-Q

I miss this phone

• babrak

3.5mm headphone jack is present on the remote control/mic.

• Milind

NEERAJ ,HOWRAH, 13 Dec 2012ipurchased this phone arond 5 years ago and found its walkman qu... moreI definitely agree with you, ths music quality was really good, I missed this phone

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2013This was my very first mobile phone , I won it from a mars bar w... moreRight !!!!

• Preciat

I'm still using my cell phone, I've been using it for 6 years and it works perfectly

This was my very first mobile phone , I won it from a mars bar wrapper about 5 yrs ago , its still working and I loved it , I have now handed it down to my son..

@siva
cuz its the best and cutest n small phone of all time!

Good Phone, I used it for 4 years with Zero repairs.

Hi all its my first ever phone! and i'm still using it :D :D :D..!!

• Siva

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2013I so luvd my dis phone, it ws d 1st cell i bought....miss u sooo... moreSo Sweet to see lot of people like me !!!!!!!!!

w300igirl, 30 Aug 2012ya. my w300 still alive from 2006 till now. if possible, i wish ... moreI so luvd my dis phone, it ws d 1st cell i bought....miss u sooo much w300i :-(:'(

• Sudu

Good 4n

• NEERAJ ,HOWRAH

ipurchased this phone arond 5 years ago and found its walkman quality the best of its kind .ifeel sometimes sad for selling it despite any problem in it,i have listened carefully the music of nokia,samsung,and even of apple ipod,and found it undisputed.ifeel sorry for sony ericsson that it has stopped producing earlier walkman series music,which i find missing now.

• w300igirl

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2012amazing one ! as i have it since 2006 July, until right now stil... moreya. my w300 still alive from 2006 till now. if possible, i wish to make it as my heritage. haha