Sony Ericsson W595

Sony Ericsson W595

• Vikas

Hey everyone,

Can anyone here please tell me up to wat this phone can support Memory card 8GB or not? Is there any issue while using with 8GB card? Also, how can I download opera browser for W595i ?

Thanks for the help..
Vikas

hey.... i m planning to buy this phone.... many ppl say it do not have video call camera.... then what is that small hole on top of it next to the ear speaker???

• ria

May i ask what is the difference in the performance of old SE phones' MEGABASS feature and this phone's CLEAR BASS feauture?

• SONY_ERIC_FAN

This slider does support 3.5G(internet speed up to 3.6mbps). But it does not have a secondary video call camera at the front. But video call can still be made by using the back(3.3MP) camera....

• joerge71

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2009AM sorry cum again..Worst speakers.dude am 100% sure u dint use ... morei agree... this is the best..now you know... try one one now...

• joerge71

this is a very good phone dood price i guess this is the finest phone i ever had......know you know.... try one now(MP)....

• har

• znerolf

make ur shootmode to panorama and then use the volume key to zoom it thats all

• cla

i have the w595 for about a month now. i didn't encounter major problems such as lagging, hanging, restarting. music quality is really astounding. and the design is neat but still artsy. the bird design at the back (for the pink unit) is really a nice bonus! =) pictures tend to blur easily though and its a bit scary to remove the battery cover.

in my opinion, if you care for music and aesthetics a big deal, then go for this phone. there are more practical choices at much lower prices available though.

• se-fans

Aysha, 04 May 2009heyy ypu change the settings to pop up to do this you go on se... moreit is bout messaging..once u got a mssage,pop-out or activity menu will decide how ur new message will appear..

• ylaney

this phone is great it does have video calling i have used it for some reason on this website it says it does not. go figure.when i got my lava red (which is a great colour) w595 it came with a 4G memory card not a 2G.
the sound quality is incredible. The only problem i have is the fact that the camara does not come with a flash.
As a whole still love my phone
PS could some one please tell me how to get the zoom for the camara

• Aysha

tracy, 03 May 2009is there anyway that you can stop your message showing on front ... moreheyy ypu change the settings to pop up
to do this you go on settings annd scroll down in the general settings and click on new events click on that and you will see activity menu and pop up menu
click on pop up menu ;)
can u tell me what this phone is like please email me on aysha_iqbal06@hotmail.com
thanks x

• Babs

Tahir, 04 May 2009Hello Guys! can anyone tell me about the quality of keypads, as... moreThe keypad of W595 is better than W580...It has a tactile feel to it..

• Tahir

Hello Guys!
can anyone tell me about the quality of keypads, as i used W580 in which the #4 key broke after 04 months.
also please tell me the messages capacity in W595.

thanks..

• tracy

is there anyway that you can stop your message showing on front screen as i dont want anyone reading the first line? in my old sony ericson i could go into list options and turn it off so it just showed who the message was off but cannot find this option anyone know?

• jane

kAtriNa, 12 Apr 2009hey guys!! could u please tell me what's the best color of the p... moresandy gold. i got one. very good color

• jane

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2009I might be getting this phone. What color should I get? Aside fr... moreyou should get the blue or grey.

For those people who are comparing this to N series phone, STOP! why would you compare this phone that has no OS at all to a Symbian phone.... they are completely different. I'm not a Nokia fan if that's what you're thinking, in fact I love SE, I'm just saying that they are completely different so stop comparing them.

If only this phone had a video call camera..... This would be a very good choice.