Sony Ericsson W595

Sony Ericsson W595

• nmtshh

its awesome cell damn....other brands sucks...i used all most brands but da satisfaction ot from dis...is somethin can't explain...awesome cell

• me

good

• hendry

i like the gold color.....how much for the gold ??????? plizz reply...asap

• Wala'a

Could anyone tell me pls if the incoming calls alert is high or not, it's important for me to hear it while I'm outside..thanks

• gadge

comparing this to n95-1 how is the speakers?

• Wala'a - Egypt

It looks great, may anyone tell me its message capacity, I mean how many messages maximum could it have?

• Kelsey Cullen

hey i really want this fone and i mite get it but i used 2 have a samsung so if i put my memory card in2 the fone will it work and will all my songs still b on it???? K

• Bubun

I just bought it a week ago. It u simply superb.

• narayan

Ahrees, 30 Apr 2009I just bought one a week ago, nice pink color ^^; I'm wondering ... moreFind it here.....

• kiran

how is the battery backup dudes!!!

raj mathur, 30 Apr 2009is the w595 better than the n73m? does the phone hang? flash i... more1000 times better than nokia garbage. go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ahrees

I just bought one a week ago, nice pink color ^^; I'm wondering though if I can put on an application like adobe reader (or anything that opens ebooks) in there? Has anybody ever tried doing that with this phone?

• raj mathur

is the w595 better than the n73m?
does the phone hang?
flash is not a major criteria
sound quality is important,,,,,,
its urgent

• me

Can you switch the mobile network off & connect to Orange Fr via wifi only ?

You can with a HTC Touch 3G & Blackberry supporting Unik/Unicon/Unique ?

This saves roaming costs when you are abroad, The Unik Samsung P270 from Orange France does not allow such & all calls even connected to wifi are charged at roaming rates as you are connected to the roaming network & wifi = expensive bills

My Orange UK Blackberry Pearl 8120 connects with wifi to Orange UK via wifi anywhere in the world & calls come out my UK allowances for calls/texts to the UK, and incoming calls are free aswell... not at Orange UK's expensive roaming charges...

• jun

very good phone
nice speakers by the way
design the best for slide phones
i get 2 colors for me and for my wife
white with red

• Erissa

Is it a good phone ????
i hope it was, since this is my 1st time i'm gonna try SE phone (get bored wit nokia old design)...
at 1st i thought i want to buy w910i...but after the rumours said that w910 keep on restart by itself, so i guess i would go for this one...is this phone had the same problem wit w910.... thnx

Aravind.C, 28 Apr 2009im goin to buy a new gadget like this, but i'm confused to buy t... morew700 beats the crap off that samsung u just mentiond.w595 is almost supernatural to that samsung i450 or wot u calld it.if u dnt mind its video capability then choose w595.u wil love SE for life.

• ravi

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2009guys after being so confused I bought my c510 I would like to sh... morei need to know abt the sound quality coz im searching a phone especially for music thks

• amz

I just got this phone today. Its still on charge so i havent gotten to use it yet but the phone model is really nice. I got the pink one and i recommend it to anyone that likes a pink phone.

• Aravind.C

im goin to buy a new gadget like this, but i'm confused to buy tis mobile or samsung's i450..? i need to get te mobile in part of performance and not by style or any thing else.. so clear me which is better... samsung i450 or sony w595..?