Sony Ericsson W595

Sony Ericsson W595

• Babs

Tahir, 04 May 2009Hello Guys! can anyone tell me about the quality of keypad... moreThe keypad of W595 is better than W580...It has a tactile feel to it..

• Tahir

Hello Guys!
can anyone tell me about the quality of keypads, as i used W580 in which the #4 key broke after 04 months.
also please tell me the messages capacity in W595.

thanks..

• tracy

is there anyway that you can stop your message showing on front screen as i dont want anyone reading the first line? in my old sony ericson i could go into list options and turn it off so it just showed who the message was off but cannot find this option anyone know?

• jane

kAtriNa, 12 Apr 2009hey guys!! could u please tell me what's the best color of ... moresandy gold. i got one. very good color

• jane

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2009I might be getting this phone. What color should I get? Asi... moreyou should get the blue or grey.

For those people who are comparing this to N series phone, STOP! why would you compare this phone that has no OS at all to a Symbian phone.... they are completely different. I'm not a Nokia fan if that's what you're thinking, in fact I love SE, I'm just saying that they are completely different so stop comparing them.

If only this phone had a video call camera..... This would be a very good choice.

• nmtshh

its awesome cell damn....other brands sucks...i used all most brands but da satisfaction ot from dis...is somethin can't explain...awesome cell

• nmtshh

• me

good

• hendry

i like the gold color.....how much for the gold ??????? plizz reply...asap

• Wala'a

Could anyone tell me pls if the incoming calls alert is high or not, it's important for me to hear it while I'm outside..thanks

• gadge

comparing this to n95-1 how is the speakers?

• Wala'a - Egypt

It looks great, may anyone tell me its message capacity, I mean how many messages maximum could it have?

• Kelsey Cullen

hey i really want this fone and i mite get it but i used 2 have a samsung so if i put my memory card in2 the fone will it work and will all my songs still b on it???? K

• Bubun

I just bought it a week ago. It u simply superb.

• narayan

Ahrees, 30 Apr 2009I just bought one a week ago, nice pink color ^^; I'm wonde... moreFind it here.....

• kiran

how is the battery backup dudes!!!

raj mathur, 30 Apr 2009is the w595 better than the n73m? does the phone hang? fl... more1000 times better than nokia garbage. go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ahrees

I just bought one a week ago, nice pink color ^^; I'm wondering though if I can put on an application like adobe reader (or anything that opens ebooks) in there? Has anybody ever tried doing that with this phone?