Sony Ericsson W705

Sony Ericsson W705

• Akash

int, 06 Oct 2018is there anyway to take pictures with front camera on this phone? yeah. I have sony w705

I actually quite like the design of this phone

• int

is there anyway to take pictures with front camera on this phone?

The front facing camera is abysmal

• Gift

i am still using a sony ericsson w705, its a good smartphone but am having problems now on how to get fex cable.

That design of that d-pad...I'LL NEVER FORGET ABOUT IT! Not in a bad way though.

• kate

tamil, 28 Mar 2014super with a great video call clearance I love this phoneme too! its just like a smartphone just without a touch screen. its one of the best phones in the word! thanks sony ericsson.

• kate

Andras, 10 Mar 2017Hi, only the w715 had gps. I had a w705 7 years ago, now I have... morenot true. i had w705 and in the applications menu it had google maps, and the google maps knew my exact location. and im shure i had w705 and not w715...

• kate

Andras, 10 Mar 2017Yes, you can buy replacemant battery from ebay, maybe it is unde... morebut somtimes it says somthing like "insert original battery" even with an original battery. so...

• Andras

Kate, 03 Jan 2017Does anybody know if the phone works with a not original battery... moreYes, you can buy replacemant battery from ebay, maybe it is under 5 bucks

• Andras

Hi, only the w715 had gps. I had a w705 7 years ago, now I have a w715 as backup phone. It is amazing. It actually has Google streetview

• Kate

Does anybody know if the phone works with a not original battery? Also the gps spec here is not correct. This phone has gps (but no as on androind)

• Jason

eyken, 16 Jul 2010My sony w705 button below the screen is not working except on/of... moreTrying to get my old one working did you find a fix for this? Mines been exactly the same as you described for about 5 years lol

• Sammyboy

sandip k patel, 11 Jul 2016Available india w705 sony new phonedude which color?? and does it include earphones??

• sandip k patel

Available india w705 sony new phone

• 007

awesome phone shame they don't make them like this anymore prefer it to my z2

• MD SAGOR KHAN

raijin, 12 May 2015help me my w705 has no network coverage i love my sony ericsson mobile

• Scientist

Why my phone show me no network coverage

• raijin

help me my w705 has no network coverage

• Syahrill

AnonD-362014, 10 Feb 2015please help i forgot my phone lock how can i fix this i dnt know... moreYou need to reflash it..