Sony Ericsson W705

Sony Ericsson W705

• raijin

help me my w705 has no network coverage

• Syahrill

AnonD-362014, 10 Feb 2015please help i forgot my phone lock how can i fix this i dnt... moreYou need to reflash it..

• AnonD-362014

please help i forgot my phone lock how can i fix this i dnt know how to hard reset please help thanks

• Caleb15

It is good but it broke cause I was on a plane then the screen stopped but the keypad still light up but no sound other wise good phone

• satya

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2014i like some mobile phone its burst technology of phone i m not getting to parts of this phone

i like some mobile phone

• tamil

super with a great video call clearance I love this phone

i have this phone.its awesome.i just think why sony devorced ericsson . Its not gud. I miss that phones what were made by

• Liviu

Arshad, 03 May 2013Hi guys, i'm using this phone from past 3 years. Awesome ph... moreI have same phone W705 and work very well with wifi but you must find an open source or network password

• Melsky

they don't make phones like this anymore
I got this phone (brand new)just recently at a very discounted price on a clearance sale. I knew I had to buy it though I don't have a need for it. It just made me go back to the times when s.e. walkman was the "thing" in mobile phones. I have been a s.e. walkman user the day they got out of the market. This is my 3rd unit. My first walkman phone got stolen, the 2nd one is still working though i have to charge it via usb. this walkman 705 i am also using, music player via walkman is still tops!, i still love the camera after all these years. Android and windows phone are all the rage now. But sony ericsson walkman phones will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks Sony Ericsson i had wonderful memories with your handsets :)

• Uraj

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2013i love to sony ericssion w705I like my phone,and ..

• Abhishek Patel

I am still using the fone from last 4 years and i just love my fone.

Khalifa, 18 Aug 2013I have PlayNow in my phone(w705) but it can't work. When i ... morei love to sony ericssion w705

• Khalifa

Arshad, 03 May 2013Hi guys, i'm using this phone from past 3 years. Awesome ph... moreI have PlayNow in my phone(w705) but it can't work. When i open it i see error you miss MCC:635. Please help me

• god give

wifi

Taiwoterry, 01 Jun 2013can dis sony ericsson W705 use whatsapp application, or can... morepoweramp

• mirackle ajish

my mobile was not connected in everytime its very rare....

• Vato

My w705 the best in terms of camera, sound,web, wifi it is the bestfone except its support for whatsapp and skype still its camera is superb and sound very good I listen to it with my mw600

• Taiwoterry

can dis sony ericsson W705 use whatsapp application, or canit work on it...?

• Arshad

Hi guys, i'm using this phone from past 3 years. Awesome phone. Good battery backup. Internet also works fine wit 2g and 3g. Camera clarity is good. But wifi is not working. It shows connected but doesn't work. Whatsup app is also not supporting. Even though i'm very much happy wit dis mobile.