Sony Ericsson W980

Sony Ericsson W980

• duds

D, 04 Dec 2008Hi! can anyone tell me if there's alot of program work with W980... morefind all W980 application at getjar.com

• D

Hi! can anyone tell me if there's alot of program work with W980? like messenger, dictionary....
I only have one problem with using other brand rather than Nokia is program. and only problem with using nokia is battery life :(

• tulul

denz, 04 Dec 2008which one is better the w960 or w980? for features go for W960, for beauty and better audio quality go for W980.

• denz

which one is better the w960 or w980?

• harris

probably the worst phone on the market! I got 1 and what a mistake

• SeLover

I just got this phone yesterday, i am pleased with it. The music quality is as good as presumed, colour is also beautiful. It's lightweight and the music-on-top does not lag much. Its a great phone!
But i have little complaints. The media manager does not allow me to organise tracks uploaded easily...and there are little errors here n there... but well, its still good. I highly recommend this phone for music-lovers!!! and of cus, clam-shell lovers!!

• brynn

ditdot, 27 Nov 2008to save battery life: use simple and small size themes, set mobi... moreAlso using non animated themes or wallpapers etc can save battery.turn off cell broadcast and area info,turn off bluetooth when not used,,...s/e are renowned for their battery strength and i considered this as i love flip fones but have gone for xperia..The xperias battery times seem over exaggerated with under heavy use justs lasy the day but my k770i with 10 hr talktime lasts 4 days under moderate use..Losing faith in specs of most fones they need to get stuff correct,, the w980 is a music fone so it should give a good days music playing with some fone calls and texts surly!!!

• diana

I have the W980 a month ago, and I really like this phone, I was thinking mmm the cam is bad but not its good, what more?? its a cell phone!! the sound is just fav!!! the cell is pretty cool! I recommend it A+++ SE!

You'll find the phone is $899 in NZ actually. The price was lowered before release.

• tinoy

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970price value for money? I don't think so because all are still new phones. E66 has more features but w980 has better design and much better music quality.

• dungdeng

kawaiiruna, 29 Nov 2008my w980 often restart itselft when i listen mp3..do you have the... moreSorry.. I forgot w980 doesn't support memory card. So try to master reset the phone and do not make your storage too full.

• dungdeng

kawaiiruna, 29 Nov 2008my w980 often restart itselft when i listen mp3..do you have the... moredid it happened when listening MP3 form your internal memory phone? If not.. then try re-format your memory card.

• kawaiiruna

my w980 often restart itselft when i listen mp3..do you have the same problem??

btw my battey life is long..like 2-3 day for charging ^^

• Cloud

Quik, 20 Nov 2008I wanna ask for those who have this phone. Which mode do you pr... moreIt's up to the song's bitrate: try no stereo widening for better bass with over a 160 Kbps song,,eg: i used them on anime genre songs n it's awesome.stereo widening works well on phone's speaker

• Aryan

ditdot, 27 Nov 2008to save battery life: use simple and small size themes, set mobi... moreThanks a lot I will try it hope it increases the life of my phones battery

In nz well sell the phone for $999 in our stores. thats just a handset

• okei

samd, 27 Nov 2008so does this handset broadcast your music over FM so that you ca... moreyes.. but it depends on FM frequency regulation in each country.

• Mick

Aryan, 27 Nov 2008Bought W980 2 days ago cause of the long battery life. This is w... moreI have the same problem. I go to work in the morning with fully charged battery and in the afternoon when finishing work I can not call a taxi because the phone has switched off. Is there any long life battery I couldput in my phone? Thanks.

• samd

so does this handset broadcast your music over FM so that you can pick it up on your car/home stereo?

• ditdot

Aryan, 27 Nov 2008Bought W980 2 days ago cause of the long battery life. This is w... moreto save battery life: use simple and small size themes, set mobile network to GSM only, listen music in flight mode or music mode, do not take picture often, reduce LCD light.