Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

• hdk7273

rane, 14 Aug 2011i got galaxy s 2 and arc or ma bro Galaxy s 2 looks far better ... morexperia arc is best i used from 2 months There is no problem in this device & great works than S2 & any other.Display is Superb.Love u arc......

rane, 14 Aug 2011i got galaxy s 2 and arc or ma bro Galaxy s 2 looks far better ... moreyeah... right... An Galaxy S2 looks better in every aspect... specially in terms of looks, right? or sound? or GPS? or camera?
Don't make me laugh.
They are good, but not perfect an they loose big time for Xperia Arcs in many regards

• Mato

Arc takes 10 snaps in 10 secs and good Q, speed to run applns, HDMI interface, games, internet surfing, SMSing,navigationetc and a lot more are real good BUT, 1.Battery is a problem because a lot of programs running in the background and i can't find a way to close them, there is no EXIT option. 2.The calculator is too childish, no %, why not scientific?. 3.No Proxy settings, so i cannot connect to company internet! Very bad!! 4.No chossing contacts arrangement, eg to start with Sirnames..

• nigu

EISA Award for xperia arc and xperia mini

• electrash

Can Arc zoom picture on 8mpx?

babak, 14 Aug 2011hi just delete the .nomedia file from your sd card i had the s... moredont think so pal t6he arc is faster with better useage

• Deenom

Hi ya all, I want to get either the HTC Sensation or the Sony Ericsson Arc. My only issue with the Sony Arc is the Internal memory. I install a lot of apps on my phone and would hate to be restricted by the internal memory. So if there are any techies out there please advise me on the strengths of the internal memory.
Deenom

• Ajmal Basheer

Hi,

It does have a safely remove option when connected to PC in Mass Storage mode(even though you need not actually need to use it, but the option is present). You can just unplug USB cable from PC after use. When connected in Media Transfer mode, there is no safely remove option. Another thing is, when connected in Mass Storage mode, drop down the notification bar in the phone and you can Choose to change connectivity mode, in that you have the option to Disconnect Phone Memory Card. This is same as using Safely remove in PC.

• shireen

can we videocall using this one?

I have always used Nokia...currently using a N8 i want to change my phone...is this a perfect change...i love playing games,using internet,long last battery and capturing images at times.....Nokia phones are long lasting so is sony ericson phones long lasting...is sony ericcson going to continue android or they are going to change since they have a market share of just 2%.....Please help me or recommend me another device which has similar features with HDMI cable
Thanks for your help

• muehe

Hi all. What is the last update for ARC? 2.3.3 or 2.3.4 ??????

• pavel

desiring_arc, 15 Aug 2011I'm planing to have my se arc and that sounds disappointing! wel... moreGuys,you dont need any safe removes,this is how it works!)Plug in cable and plug out,no any safe removes,more comfortable i think!))

• desiring_arc

AnonD-13331, 14 Aug 2011hey guys finally I got the ARC . We've been together for a day a... moreI'm planing to have my se arc and that sounds disappointing! well 2 disconnect ur arc from pc without safely remove on the task bar try rightclik on the task bar> task manager>processes tab and look for the usb.exe or better shutdown your pc.

• babak

just delete the .nomedia file from your sd card
i had the same problem as you
finally i found the problem
just delete the .nomedia file that has zero byte size
have fun

• rane

i got galaxy s 2 and arc or ma bro
Galaxy s 2 looks far better in every aspects
believe me

• afrabia

Somnath, 13 Aug 2011Hi All, I have bought Xperia Arc, there are the following -ve... moreYou are saying this because you are not technical person.
1). Actually not 15h but not more than 30h due to interface and screen size and if you all the time playing with application don't think you will use it for days without charging
2). When you are talking on any mobile phone the phone tries to maintain the network so it radiates heat thats why all phone get heated up when you talking long time. Also when the network is low the phone tries to recover so also radiates heat.
3). Thats not important according to the statistic only one person out of 200 use front camera

AnonD-13331, 14 Aug 2011hey guys finally I got the ARC . We've been together for a day a... morei just switch off the phone and switch it on again and i can access the gallery. don't know why this issue occurs

• RSA

nokia_S_r, 13 Aug 2011Does the xperia arc has tv-output function like the nokia n8 in ... moreHi, Yes it does. Does Whatsapp work X Arc???

b4 galaxy s 2 it s nothing

• Draco

This was one of the phone I really liked. reason I didn't get it is becuz of no front facing camera. i got the Xperia Neo instead, and with the FFC, I can video calling via skype and other apps.
If Arc have a FFC, it'll be a absolute bombshell.