Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

• Smart Fighter

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2019if sony can release this phone with android os ... i buy it !agree with you but i think most of people will by it if sony united with Ericsson

if sony can release this phone with android os ... i buy it !

Macbeth, 17 Nov 2018And what is the latest version?maybe 6.5

TelusDetective, 18 Sep 2018There are unofficial Android ROMS for the X1 at XDA.And what is the latest version?

• TelusDetective

AnonD-716026, 09 May 2018Released 1 month after Android was released. I don't blame Sony ... moreThere are unofficial Android ROMS for the X1 at XDA.

• Nyawara

My Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 just went off after using it for one year, please help me out because I like it when recording videos.

Released 1 month after Android was released. I don't blame Sony Ericsson.

• Anotty

My sony xperia x1 was asking me for password and displayed this on the emergency calls can be made

• zenithola

please I can't install applications on my sony ericson x1 it always write contact your operator,help me out

• Nickson Anyanwu

I had this problem with my Ericson x1 I want to set it to English

• Aadrian

I had this Phone about 10 years ago, in silver. Great phone, loved it. I also had the successor, the X2. But that phone wasn't so good as this beast back in the time.

The Windows Mobile OS really made this phone unusable and slow.
The only phone I've almost thrown out of frustration. It promised so much but delivered little more than eye candy.

However due to its specifications being so far ahead of its time it is still a useful little hand held device to dual boot with Android.

Bogdan, 01 Sep 2015wow, almost "retina" display back in 2008. Yeah I remember when I had this phone, the screen was the best there was. Never saw such a sharp screen before.

• Bogdan

wow, almost "retina" display back in 2008.

• Pendragon

Beautiful phone.

• huzaifa afroZ.

I can't connect to a wifi network.............

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2014control change to dauch to english what where ido shouldDid you managed to change your X1 XPeria from Deutch to English?

I am having the same problems

zhour4, 04 Oct 2014Anyone got the link for updating 6.1 to 6.5 ROM? Tried checking ... morecontrol change to dauch to english what where ido should

• AnonD-205659

Maybe move

• ..X!!!

My signal strength is very weak what I do??