Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

• zhour4

Anyone got the link for updating 6.1 to 6.5 ROM? Tried checking on XDA sites but links cant be access and dead. Need help badly guys. :(

• TupiX

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2014hi there. im from the philippines i still got the x1, but unable... moreTry installing Connection Wizard, this app can finds out your carrier and get these settings for u.

• TupiX

jairo, 25 Oct 2014canto change from german to english,what or where should i go to... moreUsually, ROM's don't have all languages included, so u'll have to find a ROM in English to flash your X1. Try on XDA-Developers...

• jairo

future, 17 Sep 2014hie I have a problem with my xperia x1,can you plz help change l... morecanto change from german to english,what or where should i go to please?

• zhour4

hi there. im from the philippines i still got the x1, but unable to connect with my data connection. anyone can help me?

• future

hie I have a problem with my xperia x1,can you plz help change language to English, because I don't understand the language displayed.

• richman Zvins

DivineOutcomes, 05 Nov 2013m frm zimbabwe nd i love the x1i to bits. problem is cant find b... morem 2 fr0m zim ,dd u manage to download whatsapp on your x1

• Khan

Anonymous, 22 May 2014Do you know if there's a skype app for xperia x1 and also facebook?yea but you can not make a video call by using skype

TupiX, 06 Jan 2014For those who are looking for apps... If u want some specific ap... moreDo you know if there's a skype app for xperia x1 and also facebook?

• Sathya

user12, 25 Nov 2012i am using this mobile for last 2years..now i am facing lot of p... moreMe too.,but i flash phone nw good...

• MM

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2014My daughter purchased a new Sony experia x1 on sunday from optus... moreWas a very good phone the and still is even though its now outdated. I still have it and it works wonders just that the battery has given in and wonder if i can get a replacement.

• rick

love the design of this phone

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2014My daughter purchased a new Sony experia x1 on sunday from optus... morebecause it's an old phone. it was released year 2008 and the status of it is discontinued. so thats why. havent you heard of android phones? lol

My daughter purchased a new Sony experia x1 on sunday from optus and cannot hear callers if any background noise. Returned to optus and was advised phone has to be sent away for checking. This is so unacceptable when the phone is not fit for purpose and was returned first working day after purchase. Not happy with Somy or optus. Stinks!

• miwand

in afghanistan i didn't finnd it's cover.where i can find? plz tell me

• TupiX

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2014i want to dowload softwear for sny ericssion x1,coz by mistakely... moreFor those who are looking for apps... If u want some specific app, tell me about it, maybe I know one, otherwise, u can find apps at Softpedia.com, XDA-Developers, FreewarePocketPC and Google!
Like I said, if u'r looking for some app, maybe I can help u with that.

• TupiX

FADY, 11 Dec 2013can I upgrade the OS to win 6.5 ?? HOW ?Hi guys! About flashing X1 with a newer version of Windows Mobile u just need to take a look at XDA-Developers, they have all intel u need and - obviously - the programs too. As far as I know, Xperia X1 doesn't support Windows Phone, however u can try Android and Ubuntu...

i want to dowload softwear for sny ericssion x1,coz by mistakely i format all programme,i dont hv cd also so kindly help me

I just got this phone and I am having a hard time figuring it out. If I look up "how to use windows phone" all I get is info on windows 7 or 8. Can I update? What is Rogers Mall? It's supposed to be where I can get my apps but it won't connect. I am so lost already. When I ordered this phone I didn't see it was windows. Never used it before. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!