Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

• く&#12

I have been having this phone for almost a year...
I love the phone... I got it as a present last year...
For a teenage girl, people would say that the phone is too bussiness-y but who cares? The phone is great anyways...
The phone has almost everthing!

The things that is missing:

-anti-shake for the camera... Often the picture is blurred
-more panels! (my fav is the xperia fish, it's cute!!! Maybe they should add more fish? ^^ and maybe we can "feed" the fish. Not just tickle the fish. The tickling is cute actually, the fish wiggles and ran away, a fun way to kill the time)
-stopwatch and countdown timer... (sometimes I can't even believe it doesn't have it)
-flash wallpaper!
-More themes (it's a sony ericsson phone, it SHOULD have a lot of themes)
-stereo speakers
-alpanumberic keyboard on screen. The qwerty touch keyboard is fine, but it's way small, so if we're in the hurry the touch keys makes it impossible to type fast)
-better paint. Mine is silver and it's peeling off fast. Lucky the real color of the phone is silver, so it doesn't change theb whole appearance. Better actually, the real color is shiny and fancy.

That's all, just some minor problems...
If someone is planning to buy this phone. Acording to my experience, i say go for it! It's a good phone

i'll be supporting SE!!!

• Xander

Vishal, do you mean retailer markets or the officialy ones? Any idea for x2?thank you by the way.

• Tony B

se007, 22 Mar 2010yes as long as you have a internet data from your network...down... moreThanks will try. The cd you get with the phone does not give you the option.

• Yeswanth

A well featured phone.Its the company's trick to introduce updated models.But this model is simply supreb.The phone is for extreme windows mobile users & extreme coustomisable users

• Vishal

already X1 is stopped Production of x1 but you get somewhere from this here in ahmedabad its some shops avaialable at 21 K

• shahrizan

x1 sucks, 22 Mar 2010don go for x1 i used it for 6 monthz itz enough 2 tell u dat i... moreits crap bcoz u doesnt know how to use it.

• Riz1

a girl, 22 Mar 2010it might be coz of virus.. n the way out is to reinstall it..Thanks. I will re-install the software.

• se007

Tony B, 22 Mar 2010Can I use my x1 as a modem for my laptop.yes as long as you have a internet data from your network...download se pc suite then launch it connect your phone to pc suite,then click for internet connection.....wait until it says connected....it work with my satio

• Xander

X1 one of the best. After tweaking everything. It runs 3 os. Has no lag. Never freezes. Lasts about a week. Currently running windows 6.5.3 with touch flow sense. What more could i ask? Anyone know the current price for it in india. Planning to get another silver.

• Tony B

Can I use my x1 as a modem for my laptop.

• x1 sucks

don go for x1
i used it for 6 monthz itz enough 2 tell u dat itz a crap

• a girl

Riz1, 21 Mar 2010Hi Guys, I am using X1 for over 1 year now. Fantastic phone. The... moreit might be coz of virus.. n the way out is to reinstall it..

• Riz1

Hi Guys, I am using X1 for over 1 year now. Fantastic phone. There is a problem with the two business panels. The time shown is 1 hr faster. The system time is set correctly and the correct time is displayed on the other panels. Wonder if anybody can help me out.

• greg

Tamilan.india, 20 Mar 2010Anybody can help me, how will update to winmo 6.5.?thanks in advance. Just go to this website. Register first, it's free.

• Samy

Vikas, 18 Mar 2010how to configure gmail on X1.. please reply to vikas1406@gmail.comGet the supper phone,Nexus One!

• X1i User Sun

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2010I used a lot of Nokia and Windows Mobile Phones, and had 1 Black... moreU can download pocketplayer which have equilizer to improve speaker sound :)

• mari

can i upgrade my x1 to win 6.5

• Tamilan.india

Anybody can help me, how will update to winmo 6.5.?thanks in advance.

• x1x

i have mine for 2 yrs already...but iwas wondering if it can upgrade to WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5

• Vikas

Adiel, 18 Mar 2010Its much better than N97 which is way slower than Xperia, I have... morehow to configure gmail on X1..
please reply to vikas1406@gmail.com