Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• mira

SonEric, 02 Jul 2011I have bought a new sony ericson X8. My problem is its battery d... moreI just buy X8 but the problem is the battery i charge almost 4-5 hrs i just open the musicplayer for 30seconds i lost 1 bar of my battery. any solution?

• Leadboy

SonEric, 02 Jul 2011I have bought a new sony ericson X8. My problem is its battery d... moreYou can turn off wireless networks. it has allso battery saving mode on it. mine lasts at least 14 hours with continous music playback all the time ... try those tips :) allso you should upgrade to android 2.1. imho that consumes less battery. For everyone else.. Get "Power AMP" for music playback .. best 4 android imho.

• mira

• sammu

how can downlod image from internet,,,,

SonEric, 02 Jul 2011I have bought a new sony ericson X8. My problem is its battery d... morei also have an x8. And its battery life is pretty nice. The thing which uses the battery most is update. You should change the update schedule of your timescape and facebook app to 3 hours. And also you a task killer to kill the apps running in background. Otherwise the phone's battery life is good. Enjoy...

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2011worst mobile ever did not work for 2 week, touch screen on leave... moreYou're not lucky, just sell it

• SonEric

I have bought a new sony ericson X8. My problem is its battery doesn't last too much. it lasts only about 7-8 hours. i have recharge it for about 5 to 6 hours first time. any Solution please?!!!!!!

• karthik

Jegan, 02 Jul 2011Hey dudes, Do anyone have an idea, how to download youtube v... moredownload TubeMate from Market.. then you go..

• Ei Phyu

I can't use the incoming call.Please reply me.

• Ei Phyu

my phone isn't use the incoming call.
What happen?
How can i do?
pls reply.

worst mobile ever did not work for 2 week, touch screen on leave after 11 day, no spare available, do not buy this phone,

• jon

Jegan, 02 Jul 2011Hey dudes, Do anyone have an idea, how to download youtube v... moreyou can choose tubemate from android market.

kane, 02 Jul 2011hey buddy...can you please help me...i want to use floyo 0.30...... morefroyo not availed yet for X8 look for updates may itz gonna get soon

• Jegan

Hey dudes,
Do anyone have an idea, how to download youtube videos in Xperia X8 mobile....The Youtube downloader software is no more available in the Android market....If anyone have an idea of a suitable alternative, please let me know...

• winny

All function is good but photo is not very clear.

• kane

Primark, 29 Jun 2011Official upgrade is not going to happen, at least that is what I... morehey buddy...can you please help me...i want to use floyo 0.30...but when i want to install it...it said my md5 mismatch...can you please help me...

• cookie

SHAN, 01 Jul 2011how can i play the mp4 videos in experia x8hi Shan, X8 is $150 these days...

• hp

I used it 4 seven days .its a wonderful set . Android how magical u are.

Froyo on Xperia X8 with very nice customizations of Gingerbread.

Enjoy!!! :D

123456, 01 Jul 2011hi, how much is Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 for now.. any suggestions..its 100 pounds and 130 eur its written on the specifications botom (: