Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• kiran

Im jz use my X8 for one month...I have a problem when people call or when I call them. It only happens sometimes, but I can hear them and they can't hear me.i have check my line n try using other sim card but oso have the same problem...what should i do to fix the phone problem?im so suffer when making call..help me plz..(my X8 firmware version 2.1-update 1)

Hi Renn even i am facing excatly the same problem like you, its seems like there is a problem in the handset, everytime i need to turn on my loudspeaker when making and recieving call, coz i am not able to hear the other person at all from the h/s. please someone help me, how can solve the problem, i havent ever connected any bluetooth headset to it.

How do I move application aftr download is saved from internal memory to external memory?

I just bought X8. After I install some programs, the memory becomes less because the Android 2.1 does not able to put the application from phone memory to SDCARD memory.
To overcome this you have to install 2.2 Froyo which is not provided officially by the SE.

• umeshkumar

• Goose

ActiveSync does not connect to my company email exchange server and its driving me bonkers cos my idiot IT guy has no idea how to fix the error

• nic_ole

khan, 25 Apr 2011Is white color phone splash proof? will it get dirt by the time .it's because it's white. it doesnt say it will get dirty right away!! :D

• nicole

This is the best phone I'd ever had.. :)
Android is the best OS.. it's way better than iPhone..
you should buy this and install the bottle message application in android market.. :)
TY

• lal pradeep

AnonD-7076, 26 Apr 2011Im jz use my X8 for one month...I have a problem when people cal... moremay be you use loud speakers to speak then the screen is awake and you might have touched the corner at the right top of your phone while on a call that allows only their voice and your voice will not be geared to them it's a function by the phone itself else you may have problem with that key go and solve it in the nearest service centre

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2011dear friends, is it compatible with flash player and wifi hotspoti have one, and it's only compatible with Flash lite, wich won't work with stock rom, i regret buying this phone, cuz i now have custom rom = voided warranty :P Better go for an LG or Samsung galaxy 550 or other NON-Android sony phones

AnonD-5285, 26 Apr 2011Hai, I like to dwnld more apps and games but its straight away g... moreYou can not install applications to the sd card since the phone is running on 2.1, however if your phone has already had an application installer software (I have one in my phone out of the box), you can download any .apk files (raw file of android apps. as well as .jar in java) from many sites except Android Market and store them into sd card. So you can install an app to phone memory whenever you want to use it, uninstall it when you need more space in the phone memory.

Hai, I like to dwnld more apps and games but its straight away goes to the phone memory..

Is ter any way to move the apps to SD card???
Pls help me..

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2011Comparing xperia x8 to a SE Yendo, which one is worth buying?go for X8, u can njy al d features like wifi, 3g..

Pushkar, 25 Apr 2011hi guys.... pls help. i wanna buy dis phn. is it a good music p... moreif u want 3G with video call, den dont go fr this mob, cos it dont ve secondary cam fr video call.. n also if u r a continuous net user, den battery wil get drained.. :)

khan, 25 Apr 2011Is white color phone splash proof? will it get dirt by the time .not so.. white color wil not get dirty.. it cool..

annie, 26 Apr 2011I've a problem to use bluetooth . can somebody teach me on how t... morehai annie, wen some one s sending a file to u, it wil b notified at the top of the screen and u need t drag it n press accept in order to receive the file. if u dint, den it wil show d msg as "file not received"... enjoy sharing :)

AnonD-3963, 26 Apr 2011plz need update of and 2.2....sry dude, ter is no update to android 2.2 right now for x8 :(

• ash

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2011Comparing xperia x8 to a SE Yendo, which one is worth buying?Se x8 is worth buying.

• tots

does this fone take all ringtones ......mp3,wma,mp4 etc

AnonD-7076, 26 Apr 2011Im jz use my X8 for one month...I have a problem when people cal... moreHave you checked the phone mic? Example by running the TrackID to check whether it can record a song or not.

• monch