Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

camera sucks
but touch is quite nice
pretty good lookwise

• molz

does anyone know, when will it be available in black?

I upgraded my phone...but i lost all my apps that i installed...i can see then in the download section in the market but they are not downloded....please suggest

• randy

do 2.1 update fixed X8 camera autofocus function ?

• mos in d phils

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2010 Very good phone for the best price !alryt, but how about the camera? some reviews say that there is no zoom?

mos in d phils, 27 Nov 2010anyone from d philippines? any comments? ratings? reviews? i'm t... more
Very good phone for the best price !

• mos in d phils

anyone from d philippines? any comments? ratings? reviews? i'm trying to look over this phone, is it good? worth buying?

why is stil write 1.6 on my x8?

is there any romanian user?
2.1 isn't available here;
care esti roman si ai tel de asta?
ca e plin de indieni?
al meu tine folosit la maximum...cam 30 ore
scartiaie capacul si cu volumul la maxim gajaie casca.dati si voi un semn.

• Sathya

Sathya, 27 Nov 2010Hii I got Xperia X8 recently and quite satisified with its perfo... moreGuys thanks I got the answer to ma question below ma question itself :D

• Sathya

Hii I got Xperia X8 recently and quite satisified with its performance.. I want suggestions if I can update it to Andorid 2.1 and if so how so I can do it?

• Raghu

Ravi, 27 Nov 2010how can i update my cell to 2.1 android...can we do from computer..??Yes.. you can.
1) connect to your PC
2) select ->Install PC Companion on your mobile screen
3) Launch PC Companion in your PC
4) Select Updates --> follow the procedure as shown in your PC screen

• Raghu

samG, 27 Nov 2010Hey, how did u guys updated x8 to android 2.1? Is update availab... moreYes Buddy.. Andoid 2.1 is available in India.. Some new features are included.. some earlier bugs are fixed and some new bugs are introduced..
1) Fixed:
-Virtual keyboard is faster and accurate - it does not take a pause for the very first character..
-supports Bluetooth file transfer
- support for HTML5
- support for MS mail exchange server - now we can configure to office mail server.

2) New Bugs:
-Image sliding is not as smooth as earlier - some times it takes 1-2 sec to slide

P.S: Backup all your applications & settings properly before the upgrade, Do not rely upon the SE backup&Restore app -- I just lost some of my apps during the upgrade.

• jericho22

Asad, 25 Nov 2010My Bluetooth is now working....Please help me out......it,s not ... morethe phone's Bluetooth is defaulted in "hide" mode... you should change it to "unhide" under Bluetooth options so it can be detected by the other phones.

can we install applications to SD card now that its in 2.1??

• samG

Hey, how did u guys updated x8 to android 2.1? Is update available in India? When I check it manually on the phone it shows update is available but PC Companion shows that the phone is up to date. Is update service necessarily be downloaded? How to upgrade now?

• darker

now is aviable update on 2.1

• Nishaj

_lightning_, 27 Nov 2010Can I update my xperia x8 from android 1.6 to android 2.1?Yes now you can try to update your phone to taste Eclair :)

• _lightning_

jericho22, 24 Nov 2010great phone, just bought mine last week.. has many Good featu... moreWhich software do you use to compress and convert videos?

• _lightning_

Can I update my xperia x8 from android 1.6 to android 2.1?