Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• Gerald

guys i need some answers!!!! is adw launcher compatible to x8???? please need answer i havent tried to install it because i am afraid that my phone will be damaged.

• Bart_D7

I bought this phone yesterday and I am still on version 1.6. I hope Andorid 2.1 will change user experience on Xperia X8 because so far this phone is another disaster from SE. I switched from Symbian to Andorid and so far I can not see any mayor advantage of Android. On Symbian you can browse your files without downloading any applications and send via bluetooth without any problems. I honestly hope that Android 2.1 is a saviour.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2010Is the 2.1 update available in india?yes.in India.use se software updater.126 mb file approx.

Is the 2.1 update available in india?

• Ravi

how can i update my cell to 2.1 android...can we do from computer..??

• x8 user

any malaysia user had gained the newest version of android os v2.1 for x8?

• vasanth

Live wallpapers are amazing :) :) :) love my X8... :)

OMG!!!Sony in Malaysia havent get the android v2.1 for x8.....very excited to obtain it!!!

guys I need help.how to exit from.opera mini browser.there is no exit option.why 2.1 does not support app to be stores on as card.

Guys I need help. I want to buy a cell phone in budget of 15k - 16k. My requirements are pdf viewer (must), should be capable of playing avi movies or videos atleast (video) of 100 mb size. I like se but if some other brand then also no problem. No problem regarding camera megapixels. I want a android cellphone. Thanks guys and please help

vasanth, 26 Nov 20102.1 new features New features include: - Improved Bluetooth... morehello,how to install apps to sd card.even after 2.1 update automatically installed to phone.memory.how to change theme.pls share.thanks in adv.

• Gerwin Sobremisana

Is the update from 1.6 to 2.1 available now in the Philippines? Please guys give me a heads up.

It was grate. The best phone i ever had but the one thing i did not like was the fact i only had one colour to chose from like i only had one and that was white.

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2010I can not install the update. I have 1.6 version and the message... more
maybe you need to wait a little longer for your region ( place). But now it's already rolled for many places.

I can not install the update. I have 1.6 version and the message i have is "you alredy have the latest version"

2.1 made this device the best !!!! Go install it and enjoy, you will be very happy with the phone I promise.

2.1 update is already rolling!! Great news for x8 users.

• Rachel

Hi there. I can't work out how to get picture from messages that people have sent me into my phone to be able to download and print them?! Probably me being thick! Can anyone shed any light for me?

Many Thanks.

we waiting for Froyo!

• vasanth

2.1 new features

New features include:
- Improved Bluetooth functionality with support for sending and receiving pictures, contacts and more
- Automatic synchronization of your contact pictures between Facebook and phone book
- Improved ways of handling pictures, audio, text and numbers in your messages
- Upgrade of the Android platform to Android platform 2.1

Note that availability may be dependant on operator and/or market.