Sony Ericsson Yendo

Sony Ericsson Yendo

• paul

I read all the negative comments but i am satisfied with its push mail and camera and sound and design and its android interface. This phone is very user friendly to me to send sms to chat with friends. i experiance high spead connectivity on internet in 2G hisg speed connectivity. AWESOME look i am satisfied with its features. i have a pc so it is useful to me. powerfull touch screen. Super sound in home theatre with powerfull bass and surround. My openion is yendo is better then others. i bought this mobile a weak back it is useful for me

• peer

Very Very worst phone... no basic options also available in the phone... cant customise any applications....... dont buy!!!

• suresh

walkman player has megabass or clearbass?

• raj

i love sony erricsson but i think can i buy this cell phone or not

• rahul

chinu, 25 Apr 2011Whether I should stick with yendo or go for nokia 5233 or just s... morenokia 5233 the best

• manpreet

can't play video....

• manpreet

video can't play.
what about you........

• Dynamic

there is one bad thing in this phone i cannot understand that there is no folder for sent message and all messages in one place????
so i cant separate between sent message and received message and there is no way to know that this message is sent or received...
please if any one have an idea let inform me...
thanks

• dijodiv

I have used the phone for 1 month its truly disappointing performance from the company like sony .function tooo complicated gets hanged,switch off by itself really dissapointing model apart from the look.

• jay

it is scrap . hopeless / i regreat for buying it. no proper software. cant download software / no games/ it is bullshit

• Piyush

,Its a good phone bt i m also not satisfied with these features.....no file mngr,it only reads data frm some particular folders b,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• dhastha

i bought it last one month before now i m going to sell it if any one interest contact me

its not good at all .. yes,they provided android interface but on features its not a true sony ..im not happy wth it at all..no zoom in camera ,no file managr, u cant read memocard,in no settings avlble in camera,captured vedio, no night mode....1.5star out of 5...just try lg-t300..its rocking..

I liked the phone too much
its easy to use and beautiful in looks anytime better than any samsung phones

• chinu

Whether I should stick with yendo or go for nokia 5233 or just simply buy nokia x2-01 ( latest fast moving handset).....wat u guys say????

• chinu

I was also going to buy dis phone but after reading the reviews...........i got confused.......wat to do??

I was goin to buy this phone for sure bt reading negative comments Im totally confused..........wt to do know........................

I bought this cell-phone 3 days ago,and I haven't learn how to use it...one question...how can I see my inbox?and...one more...where the hell is the file manager?Basically,is there a file manager in this phone?
Sorry for my bad english,I am Greek :P

• kutu

its a use less phone made by sony

snarayan, 23 Apr 2011good i want to buy it for sure nadari this is waste