Sony Xperia 1

Sony Xperia 1

snake218, 10 Jul 2019You can't be too smart to make a statement like that. Better in what? Much better design, much better battery life, slightly bigger screen but smaller form factor in a good 19:9 ratio. Better support from 3rd parties(software and hardware) since it out sells 100 times more than xperia 1 lol.

AlexP, 11 Jul 2019Don't listen those k20pro fans they don't understand that good p... moreK20 pro=great phone as well as popular
Xperia 1= bad phone, unpopular

Randy, 12 Jul 2019I've never heard of ads in xperia devices. Its a chinese thing. ... moreChrome has ads. Youtube has ads. I guess you've never used an android phone. But, you can do xiaomi free from any ads if you know how to do.

AimeDuSable, 12 Jul 2019because the ads on android phones are coming from certain apps t... moreNo. AVG can't do anything because google is pushing ads.

My Xperia 1 just arrived right before leaving for work. Now to find a case & screen protector. Will be getting the Sony Style Cover whenever it releases, but any other recommendations?

Randy, 12 Jul 2019I've never heard of ads in xperia devices. Its a chinese thing. ... morebecause the ads on android phones are coming from certain apps that have been installed, and Sony is preinstalling AVG protection that would detect such apps.

• Randy

I've never heard of ads in xperia devices. Its a chinese thing. Only cheap chinese devices do that.

snake218, 10 Jul 2019You can't be too smart to make a statement like that. Better in what? Don't listen those k20pro fans they don't understand that good phone is much better than popular one. Yes, do have OnePlus phones ( because they sell them in usa legal), but else from China

Drizzle, 10 Jul 2019One week to go until I have my Xperia 1 in hand. Got my free WH... moreI have OnePlus 7 Pro already and waiting for Xperia 1:-)

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2019after havin this xp1 for a while n all my past xperias, i would ... moreI did not get. Do like Xperia 1 or not?

after havin this xp1 for a while n all my past xperias, i would say the future xperia 2 is another blahblah. ill still have to buy the xp2 cuz im a spender n fan, maybe even after tat one then there will be something tat make people around want one. cuz handing my phone to someone to try something, they would complain about thisnthat. and well this time xp2 is shorter fits better in poket, always fixing their own faults, causing me 1grand everytime

• Biswarup

Sony should seal in INdia also through ONLINE.. we all SONY lover miss that

One week to go until I have my Xperia 1 in hand. Got my free WH-1000 XM3 headphones. Going to try the headphones on my LG V40 this weekend if I get the chance.

Next phone on my list is the OnePlus 7 Pro. I'll try to get one before years end or wait for the 8 or 8 pro if they're in the making for early next year.

Enjoy your phone's people!

Po7lice, 10 Jul 2019I love it, but how can I get it without money :)Stealing

I love it, but how can I get it without money :)

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2019Lol. Are you joking? K20 pro is better than xperia 1 and it cost... moreYou can't be too smart to make a statement like that. Better in what?

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2019Does this phone really have 120hz refresh rate? Yes, only in game mode

Does this phone really have 120hz refresh rate?

An amazing smartphone.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2019OK if you consider a screen with half the resolution and AMOLED ... moreEven though xperia 1 has more resolution on paper, there is no difference as human eye can't see more than 326ppi. That's why 326ppi iphone displays are called retina display. But, more resolution means more stress on gpu which in turn leads to poor battery life and more heat. 4k display is only for 20 plus inch screens.