Sony Xperia 10 III

Sony Xperia 10 III

Frank, 22 Aug 2021So the announcement of the 10 iii Lite made me aware that t... moreI guess it's depends of the hardware, if hardware does not support radio, radio app won't help You and vice versa, if hardware does support radio, radio app is there as system app preinstalled.
But I have no idea which model (SO-52B, SOG04, XQ-BT52, A102SO) supports/contains radio :(.

• Frank

So the announcement of the 10 iii Lite made me aware that the regular 10 iii has an FM radio. Now my question is: How can we use it in regions where Sony doesn't ship the radio apk for it?

Xperia fun, 20 Aug 2021They wrote as Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot). a... moreIf phone is dual sim model (usually for specific market -s only), then eihter two sim -s (dual sim mode) or one sim (single sim mode) and one sd card.

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021Just change the white colour balance on settingsAs software is same for all (at least for the specific model), but not all users are having green tint issue, then it must be hardware related, probably display -s are manufactured in different places or just some or a batch is problematic. If so, then Sony won't or cant fix the software just for the some and just replaces the device.

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2021Such a beautiful phone, such a weak processor. Sony just k... moreLike I said once - despite the fact that some another manufacturer make phones with better specs (at least on paper), in practice they still doesn't perform better, as bad software or cooperation of wrong components ruins all the possible advantages of the better hardware. So it's not the size, it's how Sony uses it. And Sony does it well, good hardware and clean OS.

Such a beautiful phone, such a weak processor.
Sony just killed this phone.

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2021I have same issue!! Green screen tint on lower brightness o... moreJust change the white colour balance on settings

Xperia fun, 20 Aug 2021They wrote as Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot). a... moreI just got the 10 iii, there are 2 slots. Slot 1 is for SIM1, Slot 2 is for either SIM2 or MicroSD (cannot fit both SIM2 and MicroSD at the same time).

• Xperia fun

They wrote as Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot). and 'SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)' Does it means dual SIM + SDXC? or single SIM + SDXC? 'shared SIM slot', this is difficult for me to understand.

Strange, there is atleast one user without any issues - https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/10-...green-tint-and-flickering/td-p/3809046/page/3

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2021I am testing this phone since yesterday and all seems fine,... moreI have same issue!! Green screen tint on lower brightness on blacks, also washed out on lower brightness and even on higher brightness a problem with video playback. Did updates and reset no difference! Can’t recommend this device if all are same?

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021I would like phone, but missing shutter button is very much... moreBut you can use vlume but tons as shutter

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2021The one thing I like about Sony phones are their sane camer... moreYeah! They dont look bizarrely montrous than other manufacturers but just straight to the point of being cameras.

• Matjazz

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2021Yes, why they put so much effort to cameras and leave shutt... moreBecause Google paid for it. I see no other reason why they wouldn't make that button configurable. I wonder if you can disable Google asistant on this phone.

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2021Yes, why they put so much effort to cameras and leave shutt... moreTrue also , they should have just made that button configurable

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2021So almost every phone now is much a problem to you my friend 😜Yes, why they put so much effort to cameras and leave shutter button out. Then they put some useless assistant buttons instead.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021I would like phone, but missing shutter button is very much... moreSo almost every phone now is much a problem to you my friend 😜

I would like phone, but missing shutter button is very much a problem.

Frank, 30 Jul 2021yes that would be my guess. This Sony adapter supports 1.85... moreSad indeed , should've waited for the price to come down to compensate that original charger πŸ˜‚
But so far I would say the battery performance is more than enough for me the whole day with wifi & mobile data combined , fast charging is not needed yet during this pandemic

• Frank

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2021Maybe your normal fast charger is not compatible with the s... moreyes that would be my guess. This Sony adapter supports 1.85A @ 16V with PPS, as well as 2A @ 15V with PDO. Some of the adapters I tested also support at least 2A @ 15V with PDO, so my current hypothesis is that the Xperia 10 III might only support fast charging at 16V through PPS.

If true, this would be rather limiting (and a shame) as I believe that not many existing adapters support 16V through PPS. So much for using 'standardized' USB-C power adapters with PD.