Sony Xperia 10 III Lite

Sony Xperia 10 III Lite

• Alpha

joe nodden, 31 Aug 2021Oh my God you're disappointing me more and more with e... moreYou don't own the company, you don't use their products, pretty sure you don't intend to purchase any. So why are you here? Stop wasting your and other people's time promoting your cheap-mass market Chinese phones. Trust me nobody here is interested.

• Alpha

joe nodden, 31 Aug 20211) An open minded person can easily refute an obviously hal... more1.Your idea of a complete phone is a Huawei, my idea isn't. I said this last time and ill say it again, Chinese phones are cheap for a reason. Calling the Xperia abysmal is pretty idio*ic when I already witnessed many people praising it.
2. I meant in general.
3. Being open minded, is accepting every phone has pros and cons, and not being a braindead fanboy of Huawei.

joe nodden, 31 Aug 2021Oh my God you're disappointing me more and more with e... more"Oh my God you're disappointing me more and more with every reply please just stop. I say Sony's mobile division is a failure."

No, you said Sony in the first part. You called Sony a failure, you never called its mobile division a failure, you just said it's dragging it down.

"I specifically spell out "Sony's Mobile division is dragging down the company as a whole" so as to not confuse your halfwitted self, yet you still fail to understand Sony's Mobile division isn't the whole company."

I know you have a disability in your genes so I'm not going to hold it against you. I already address the part of the Mobile division. They were dragging it down at first, but they've stabilized and are making a profit. So that point is irrelevant now.

"Wow thanks for admitting I'm right. End of discussion."

I admitted that you were right in that specific part where the $250 million profit doesn't offset the loss they had, not your entire post. Your lack of reading comprehension is clear now. If you want to end the discussion here, then that's fine.

Alpha, 28 Aug 2021Not buying Chinese phones is not being close minded, its ca... more1) An open minded person can easily refute an obviously halfwitted idea such as buying an abysmal Xperia phone over a Xiaomi, Realme or Vivo phone. A closed minded person looks at a phone, says "Ew it's Chinese" and doesn't buy it.

2) I don't have the ability to delete comments. What are you talking about.

SuuperBaka, 31 Aug 2021"There's a reason you aren't in charge of a ... moreOh my God you're disappointing me more and more with every reply please just stop. I say Sony's mobile division is a failure. I specifically spell out "Sony's Mobile division is dragging down the company as a whole" so as to not confuse your halfwitted self, yet you still fail to understand Sony's Mobile division isn't the whole company.

"No it doesn't, you're right." Wow thanks for admitting I'm right. End of discussion.

joe nodden, 31 Aug 2021There's a reason you aren't in charge of a busine... more"There's a reason you aren't in charge of a business and instead think highly of failures like Sony."

The reason I'm not in charge of a business is because I haven't opened one. Are you really calling Sony a failure? A multi-billion dollar company is a failure, right?

"Sony's Mobile division is dragging down the company as a whole."

It was dragging down the company before, not anymore. They made up for it with the changes.

"A profit of $250 million doesn't make up for a near-billion dollar loss."

No it doesn't, you're right. It doesn't mean they shut down a division now that they are making profit. What's lost was in the past, they focus on the now and future, which is the profit they are making.

"But of course you'll try to argue against objective facts such as that."

The objective fact is that they are making profit now, something you can't seem to grasp, perhaps it's the disability in your head.

"Typical Sony fanboy mentality."

Fanboy mentality? I've criticized Sony as well, I don't blindly just follow them. They give me the options that I want and I go with them. You're being a loser and coming on a Sony phone comment section and trying to bash them. You're sad to watch, crying on a comment section about phones you most likely won't even buy. People are free to choose what they want, it's good to have variety not Chinese clones of each other (Huawei, Xiaomi, Realme, Honor, etc)

SuuperBaka, 29 Aug 2021"Yeah, so in other words they're selling practica... moreThere's a reason you aren't in charge of a business and instead think highly of failures like Sony. Honestly there's no educating you. Sony's Mobile division is dragging down the company as a whole. A profit of $250 million doesn't make up for a near-billion dollar loss. But of course you'll try to argue against objective facts such as that. Typical Sony fanboy mentality.

• Asg

rizki1, 30 Aug 2021LMAO chinese phones giving you GG victus for under $300 and... moreLmao you are only seeing one part of the phone. What about the screen under that gg6, audio quality and built quality? A well built phone with gg6 can take more hit than the cheaply built Chinese phone with gg victus.
Let me give you my personal experiance, I use a device which has unspecified version of gorilla glass but yet I've dropped my phone from 7-8 feet onto the concrete stairs twice and it never broke and I drop it regularly from 2 to 3 feet ( because I'm super clumsy). I don't even use a screen protector or back case and yet it's glass never broke. While I've seen my friends use cheap Chinese smartphones with broken gg4 and gg5.

Swaraj, 24 Aug 2021 Zero differences ? Lol good joke . Apparently you have nev... moreLMAO chinese phones giving you GG victus for under $300 and some of them front and back.. what can sony do? still GG6 for over $400. what quality? iphone 12 series is having speaker problem right now, remember its glamour and super expensive phones.. and using cheap components???

• Haaaa

It's 2021 & 300$ phone doesn't have 120hz? lol, this brick way overpriced, better wait A52S, its 500x times better

• Alpha

Hanif Fikri, 29 Aug 2021making a choice to be closed minded xDOk then go ahead and be open minded and buy an Xperia..:) pretty sure you won't

Alpha, 28 Aug 2021won't buy*making a choice to be closed minded xD

joe nodden, 25 Aug 2021Yeah, so in other words they're selling practically no... more"Yeah, so in other words they're selling practically no phones."

That's not really what's important as long as they make profit from the division.

"Do you seriously think a company is successful when they're making only 5% of the sales they made 6 years ago?"

I'm not saying they are the most successful, but they went from losing money on the division to making a profit, they've turned around and if they continue like this, they might be able to make even more. They need to fix certain things like the prices of their phones, but they are on a good trend.

"Barely making a profit by selling only a few phones at absurdly high profit margins to your few halfwitted fans isn't success."

At the end of the day, profit is profit and that's the main goal of a business. They aren't losing money, so that's all that matters as a business.

• androider

It is always good to wait for android 12 and to buy with a phone which has android 12 in it. specially when it becomes available in a few weeks

• Alpha

joe nodden, 26 Aug 2021What's pathetic is being closed minded enough to speci... moreNot buying Chinese phones is not being close minded, its called "making a choice". We don't want it so we want buy it! Simple! Nobody is forcing you to buy Xperia, its the same thing. If anything you are the one being closed minded not letting other people have an opinion. Stop deleting my comments.

joe nodden, 25 Aug 2021Realme 8: -180hz touch sampling rate -294k Antutu V8 sco... moreRight right. So which one of the phones is smaller in dimensions? I would like a smaller phone.

Dante101, 24 Aug 2021I am currently using Xiaomi. I've previously used Sams... moreReal experience user comment well appreciate here. Thank you Sir.

hmm not interesting

joe nodden, 26 Aug 2021What's pathetic is being closed minded enough to speci... morewhy even bother promoting chinese phones in a page of phone that only exclusively sold in japan market? if you really want to do that, learn japanese and type your advertising in kanji so your target would change their mind, not buying sony phone but buy chinese phones

man you really are hard worker,i wonder how much they pay for your service