Sony Xperia 10 III Lite

Sony Xperia 10 III Lite

Why Sony didn't closed his phone company like LG did?

What's wrong with you Sony..!!

FatShady, 20 Aug 2021way too expensive for that chipThat chip is SD750G level.

• John

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021Sony left the world except JapanLol, speak for yourself. It's making a comeback here in my country and I already jumped in the ship.

• John

Dennis.K, 20 Aug 202110 iii is already bad enough brah Sony is really ran by knu... moreLol, a phone with OLED 1B screen and IP68 rating is bad enough? You really are a complete joker. Even I had traded in my Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro for the standard Xperia 10 Mk3 and not regretting it at all. In fact, I don't miss Xiaomi at all since I made the switch.

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) O... morei know, the ip rating alone usually ads at least 50euros to the price but they could've at least given it a better chipset.

10 iii is already bad enough brah Sony is really ran by knuckleheads

FatShady, 20 Aug 2021way too expensive for that chipIP65/IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
OLED, 1B colors, HDR Triluminos display
Corning Gorilla Glass 6
Those don't come for free.

FatShady, 20 Aug 2021way too expensive for that chipJust look at the Display

skymfa, 20 Aug 2021Sony Why did you leave the Middle East? I had to buy a non-... moreSony left the world except Japan

Basically a $42 cheaper Xperia 10 Mk3 with FM Radio support taken out in favour of eSIM support. Thank God it's Japan-only since FM Radio is still a big thing here in my country, especially in the rural areas with subpar or poor internet connection.

way too expensive for that chip

An authentic mid-range from Sony

Sony Why did you leave the Middle East? I had to buy a non-Sony brand. I wish Sony would return to the Middle East. Sony is a popular brand.