Sony Xperia 1 III

Sony Xperia 1 III

Fanto, 24 Aug 2021Hi guys, somebody got a shipping notification from Amazon? ... moreI can only imagine how mad you are. Brutal.

Mangoon, 24 Aug 2021I ordered through Adorama. Phone shipped today. Sucks abo... moreI forget. Do you live in the US or in Europe? It just baffles me that we're delayed again without any explanation (not even a potential Sony-trying-to-last-minute-get-mmWave-baked-in type of reasoning).

Dometalican, 24 Aug 2021So now, for the US, the phone is being shipped out on the 1... moreI ordered through Adorama. Phone shipped today. Sucks about the wait.

So now, for the US, the phone is being shipped out on the 10th of September. What...the heck man...

I'm really upset.

Mangoon, 24 Aug 2021Upvote just for the name! And the comment about 5g.You can thank my parents for the name...LOL
Just kidding.

• Fanto

Hi guys, somebody got a shipping notification from Amazon? I got a delay email today's to be shipped between September 17 and October 18 but I don't know if that's only for me or someone got a shipping notification from them already.

I'm really pissed right now.

Stanley Kubrick, 23 Aug 2021Don't worry about 5g. I can get it all the time and I ... moreAgree, 5G is useless unless 5G SA becomes a standard

• Alpha

Omar, 23 Aug 2021I can't complain about specification, features or desi... moreOk so don't buy it simple...go buy the GT40 or whatever you call it

Stanley Kubrick, 23 Aug 2021Don't worry about 5g. I can get it all the time and I ... moreUpvote just for the name!
And the comment about 5g.

• Nick

Got mine this weekend, very happy so far! :) It ain't perfect, but loving the photos

Big improvement from XZ3 to this

- Slightly cooler operation
- Variable refresh rate screen
- Higher brightness
- Slightly more battery

Biggest negative is the selfie camera...

Omar, 23 Aug 2021I can't complain about specification, features or desi... moreHeadphone jack, gorilla glass victus, expandable memory, battery saver, 4K panel, wall charger plus data cable, headset

Yasser, 20 Aug 2021Really i am disappointed by this issue . My device doesn�... moreDon't worry about 5g. I can get it all the time and I turn it off because it doesn't do anything better than LTE. All it does is drain your battery faster. You are OK!

Got my Xperia 1 III a week ago and very happy so far.
The long screen enables me to see a lot more when the keyboard is also open on the bottom of the screen and none of the apps I have used have had an issue with the 21:9 format.
Single charge for the whole weekend was also a nice surprise, but I guess I am one of those people who have other things to do on a weekend than just stare at my phone all the time. Even if it is a new a gorgeous one :)
I also peeled off a sticker that, among other thigs, said Made in Japan. That used to mean something for the quality - let's see.

• Omar

I can't complain about specification, features or design of Sony Xperia 1 III but I am really concern about the ridiculous price.

This phone is so expensive. It's overpriced. I mean I found it for 1500$ ?? With same spec and chip Snapdragon 888. you can purchase realme GT 5G with only 400$. Not mention that Xiaomi offers great phones with Snapdragon 888 for less than half of Sony asking about same specification.

Sony must drop the price at least half of price. Around 700$ will be decent otherwise Sony will not sell this phone and it will shipped back to Sony store in the end of year because of poor sale results.

• Alpha

Best phone of 2021. Period!

• 4KLover

4K!!!!

• ZeleaZoe

Mangoon, 22 Aug 2021Features such as.... Battery saving technology? Aux jack?... more😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Daimon, 18 Aug 2021Yes i also agree opening and closing apps is tiny bit faste... moreFeatures such as....
Battery saving technology?
Aux jack?
Expandable storage?
4k 120hz screen?
Not made in China (under arguably horrible conditions for the workers)?
Front-facing stereo speakers?
No notch or punch hole?
360 Spatial Sound?
Headphones in the US?
A charger?
Dual focal-length lens?
IP65/68 water and dust resistance?
True to life color reprodution?
Camera with the greatest amount of manual control on a smartphone?

Or do you just mean cartoons between app swaps? I am genuinely curious what all these features are.

• Yasser

Nasser-qdb, 19 Aug 2021Hello Yassir, Did you know the reason why 5g is not workin... moreThanks brother . But 5G in KSA are n41 and n77 which supportd by the Xperia 1 III