Sony Xperia 5

Sony Xperia 5

• Johny

sony, 16 Oct 2019i really really loved my sony z2 it used it for 4 years! ... moreI don't regred I bought sony I'm sure you also wouldn't.

• Johny

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019What he siad is true. I have 4 sony flagships, so I know th... moreHi, I also don't have any heating issue. I have Z1 compact and XZ2 compact. It's normal, that it heats, if you stress it, but I guess that's normal and it's not too hot.

What exactly you mean by Heating issue?
Are the other phones less hot when stressed maintaining the same performance?

I don't think it's something manufacturer can affect. It's a hardware feature related to CPU frequency and the technology of SoC (I mean the nanometers 7nm, 10nm ...).

• sony

i really really loved my sony z2
it used it for 4 years!
my new xiaomi is rubbish in a matter of build quality
i would buy another sony, i dont mind its price, buy there are many problems with new sony phones, for an example
no 3.5 jack
little battery
little cameras
xiaomi has it all, and it costs 1/4

• JoeSlow

Razvan, 14 Oct 2019SONY Xperia XZ1 don't have any issues with heat. At all.what a sarcasm :D

• Razvan

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019What he siad is true. I have 4 sony flagships, so I know th... moreSONY Xperia XZ1 don't have any issues with heat. At all.

• Me

SynthConn, 14 Oct 2019SONY are too busy with the PLAYSTATION 5 and thus manufactu... moreDo a review on YouTube on how lousy Sony phones are and we will judge you, whether you are right or not. There is enough hate on this thread, stop making more.

• Me

SynthConn, 14 Oct 2019SONY are too busy with the PLAYSTATION 5 and thus manufactu... moreIf there was any truth to your statements you would not buy 4 flagships from a company you don't like. Again, I doubt you ever had those. No issues here whatsoever. Stop spreading lies

• Me

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019What he siad is true. I have 4 sony flagships, so I know th... moreHappy owner of xz1c and Xperia 5 here. Too early to judge this phone yet but never had any trouble with xz1c. No heating whatever.

SONY are too busy with the PLAYSTATION 5 and thus manufacturing lousy phones !!

anonimous, 13 Oct 2019"............poor big bezel designs, low volume level, low ... moreWhat he siad is true. I have 4 sony flagships, so I know these shortcomings. One thing he forgot to mention is heating issue. All sony flagships have heating issues starting from Z series to xperia 1 and 5.

too expensive

djhs, 13 Oct 2019dude. We as a consumers have the right to make criticisms a... moreIf a display is the windows of the soul the notch /waterdrop / punch hole must be the silhouette on the windows.
If you are comsumer you must have chooses, but all the notch/ waterdrop / punch hole flooding in the market, you have no chooses, Sony is the lamplight in the darkness because it improve everything and bring new technology and most importantly it's doesn't blind your windows with those silhouette.

• anonimous

djhs, 13 Oct 2019dude. We as a consumers have the right to make criticisms a... more"............poor big bezel designs, low volume level, low poor speakers, poor low light camera".

Poor big bezel designs - very subjective, the rest pure lies.

• anonimous

jsjf, 13 Oct 2019we have a sony fanboy who thinks sony phone is the best and... moreSony phones don't sell well because of their price, even though it means very good quality for which I'm personally willing to pay a premium price. Most people would rather buy a cheap Chinese phone and replace it every year.

• anonimous

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2019Note10Very constructive answer. Let me guess, you are from Korea?

• anonimous

djhs, 13 Oct 2019dude. We as a consumers have the right to make criticisms a... moreplease, stop spamming this thread. Don't like this phone, fine! Just move one with you pissing contest somewhere else.

• Just why-u

I want snapdragon 855 in xperia z5 compact size

• djhs

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2019mine order jus came home today. i had the xperia 1 only fo... moredude. We as a consumers have the right to make criticisms about a product. Yes, some folks make ignorant and false remarks about a phone. I used to like sony ericsson phones and had sony Xperia Z 1st gen before. I stop using sony because of poor big bezel designs, low volume level, low poor speakers, poor low light camera. That's a fact. I have been waiting for a phone that i like for 7 years. haven't found 1 i like. so sad.

• jsjf

Me, 12 Oct 2019Another pissing contest, who got a bigger battery. Look at ... morewe have a sony fanboy who thinks sony phone is the best and has no cons. I used to like sony but i stop using it because of poor big bezel designs, low volume level, low speaker level, poor low light camera. This is why sony phones don't sell. That's a fact.

• sfjk

Me, 12 Oct 2019Here it comes. Another one critisizing this phone even thou... moredude, i have used many phone brands even sony before. Sony used to be my favorite. I can look at the dimension of the size and tell the phone is long and narrow. I did my research and have read reviews. I know pros and cons about phone. I don't need to hold it to know it's a long phone. i'm not some idiots just making ignorance remarks.