Sony Xperia 5

Sony Xperia 5

only getting this one cuz water got in my new xperia 1 in the shower use. In shower use is not that much of water even. many older xperias i have that i took to beaches(in water) still ok. Well i hope ill have luck with this one, now im using an older xz3 for temporary. i have more than 10 xperia phones in past, big fan here

• Roland

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019800 euro? Will someone tell me how this is "how is this?"
Check the processor first, better than Huawei P30.

• Rabih Bitar

Why SONY is not working on a good battery performance !
Guys, be logic please 3140mAh for 6 inch screen ???!!

no doubt best android cellphone! just look at the latest product by apple!! surely, xperia 5 is damn so beautiful

• Joe

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019800 euro? Will someone tell me how this is Is better than the galaxy A50? Seriously

800 euro? Will someone tell me how this is

• Elvi

Not coming yet in Indonesia 😭😭😭&#128­557;😭😭

So this is Xperia 1e !

Feels sorry for getting know that this set is also only 4G supported. Thats mean, by mid of 2020 this set and all of other 4G supported cellphones will be useless for using 5G Sims.... So why hurry, just wait for better option with cheap rates as well. Thanks

Ellio74, 10 Sep 2019My XZ Premium never overheated, and my 1 hasn't overheated once yet.Mine overheats most of the time.

Kujtim Zymeri, 10 Sep 2019Not true. Battery life is awesome. Get off. Battery life will be awesome in xz max if you moved from xperia flagships.

• Jmi

I'm a one of the sony lover, but only one thing I hate battery life, plus increase your product battery life,,,,,,,

it is worst idea: uses shared SIM slot (when the phone is tallest thing in phone it world)

• Kujtim Zymeri

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019Even iphone xs max has better battery life than sony flagships.Not true. Battery life is awesome. Get off.

• Swe-den

Just concluded an agreement for a Xperia 5 inc. SONY WF-1000XM3. 24 months contract.
I pay $ 23 a month. (50 dollar inc 8 gig surf, fre calls and sms)
Total for the phone $ 300 ,If you deduct the cost of the headphones. A bargain !!
Loved my Xperia xz1 compact. Brilliant sundquality , great batterylife. I connvinced this one wont let me down either.

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2019Wrong. My XZ2 still overheats. Literally all sony flagships overheat.My XZ Premium never overheated, and my 1 hasn't overheated once yet.

• Sorin.F

All the people argue abowt the battery cappacity,not abowt the general facts . Wat if the fone its desined for people that realy afford it , people that ar not using it all day long becouse they ar realy working dooing somthing useful for the society ? If 6-7 Hours of screen on time its not enuf ,try the 3-4-5 Hours screen on time from the iphone . In real life its about the overall aspects ,not just for some of them .

Sorin.F, 10 Sep 2019 If you dont like sony s batery life,switch up to iphone then . Even iphone xs max has better battery life than sony flagships.

• Sorin.F

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2019I have 4 sony flagships and battery life of these phones are ter... more If you dont like sony s batery life,switch up to iphone then .