Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

• OnuVello

It is 2019 and I still use it, battery shows 1900 000 uAh (in service tests) and the phone is almost 7y old (i feel like dinosaur) :P
Love Xperia acro S (small, good in hand, still quite fast, ok camera, and etc.) but Sony new models doesnt last that long as the used to :(
XZ1c and XZ2c are not so reliable. And when compare them with AcroS (7 year old model), where are the improvements? It looks like only 1..2y have passed or was the AcroS 5y from future :D So new phone would not be Sony, unfortunately.
(My 5cents from Estonia)

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2018Hy, may I ask you if you have upgraded the Android version of yo... moreit'd be a miracle if any company still updates their 6yo phone.....

Leong, 04 Aug 2017I am still using this phone. A lot of apps are not supported by ... moreHy, may I ask you if you have upgraded the Android version of your phone? Mine is still 4.0.4 and the update center is not offering any updates!

• Leong

I am still using this phone. A lot of apps are not supported by this phone now but I still love this phone.

• salimjaber

When i read your posts i become gloomy about the phone

• Vusi

ROBINCODED, 30 Dec 2016My phone keeps shutting down by itself and worst of all it has r... moreMy phone keeps shutting down by itself and worst of all it has refused to come up for the past few days. What should i do?

• taha kaya

My phone's power button is off, it's off. How can I open it?

• ROBINCODED

What should i do?
There is no support centre here in Nigeria.
pls i need help!!!

i want to upgrade my fone nid yr help

I av a major problem with my phone d power switch av removed and I can be able to on it. Any help frm u guys

• anbu013

Aleksandar, 04 Sep 2016my screen is freez and i can't turn off my mobile, please help me Push the power button and hold it then at the same time push the volume button down and also hold it this will soft reboot the phone

nameyy, 19 Aug 2016I've been using this phone for about 2 years and I have no probl... moreit is the best phone ever my using experience
i love this phone coz it dump in water than also im using my phone as it is
i love the quality of this phone

• Aleksandar

my screen is freez and i can't turn off my mobile, please help me

• nameyy

I've been using this phone for about 2 years and I have no problem using this. I really love the camera, the features, and of coarse this mobile phone is really great! I have so many times that I fell this phone in water, in stairs or in somewhere else place but still there's no problem using this. Over all, perfect!

can somebody tell me how to set this phone in other to install android wear for my smartwatch 3

AnonD-462929, 05 Nov 2015not a dual sim onethis mobile water resistance or no

• ryuu

can it upgrade to lollipop?

• wyne

How do you broke screen lock?

• Swag King

Does this adhere to the VCAA Rules and Guidlines?

• tomlal

i am updated to jelly bean....now sim card is not supported...please help me....