Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

Just updated Acro S in Sri Lanka and quite satisfied.
Recommend to use "SONY Update Service" PC program to update rather than PCC. I've been using that to update my Xperia phones for several years and its fast and reliable.If anyone having trouble updating with PCC try SUS.Once you update, factory resetting and formatting internal storage will further optimize the phone.Make sure to keep backup of your contacts and files in SD card.(if necessary.

• japs

AnonD-2179, 31 May 2013just use the backup and restore by sony..everything will be fine... moreok but where do i back it up to?,, To the SD card or internal memory?, how do i use Restore and Back up?,, pls help ,, i already have the Update stairing at me from my PC screen. i just dont want to loose those apps and games,,,

• Omid

Why the update is not available yet

battery, 31 May 2013I really hope that JB update does not have problem with battery ... moreit has WIFI problem in the update

Does it notify if the jellybean update is available ?

I've been having a hrad time in checking for updates via PC Companion. Been prompted with Server Not Accessible for a couple of times now since 10pm. Is it because of too many users updating their phones?

Jb is not yet available in mauritius :/

• battery

I really hope that JB update does not have problem with battery drainage like on some other phones (LG 4x).

• people from malaysia

the update jb 4.1 is in malaysia already...currently updating acro s ics to jb.. go check using pc companion dont use the update in ur phone.

• ibrahim

I had a samsung dous and changed recently to this phone, I dont know how to synchronise the notes(memos) with the outlook, with samsung it was done automatically and easily with the Kies program!!

Just checked mine via PC Companion but no update yet. Will try checking it again later when I get home.

Xperia acro S. PH.

anybody here who just updated there acro s to 4.1.2?....
just checked today still no update...Anyone who updated already?..

japs, 30 May 2013Update is already rolling out,, pls help me!,,how do i go throug... morejust use the backup and restore by sony..everything will be fine....but do not wipe anything from the internal MMC.since some apps data and files are installed on that directory,,/sdcard/android/data and OBB folder espcially the HD games....no need to be rooted and no need to use TB(titanium backup)

japs, 30 May 2013Update is already rolling out,, pls help me!,,how do i go throug... moreUse titanium backup if you are scared of losing your apps

• japs

Update is already rolling out,, pls help me!,,how do i go through the update without deleting my current apps and HD games,,,pls reply,, pls help,, send me some sort of walk-through,,pls thanks,,,

• levered

Afiq hakimi, 30 May 2013When will this phone get the Jelly Bean update?maybe starting today

When will this phone get the Jelly Bean update?

AnonD-150610, 30 May 2013Hi, I would like to ask if you had this problem since u used acr... moreIts not broken it is like that when you splash the water

• baloza

Xperia acro S or Xperia ion or samsung s3 mini? which is better?

thephonelovers, 25 May 2013Hello,I am a Acro S user,and i will tell you that the phone real... moreHi, I would like to ask if you had this problem since u used acro s for some times.
When the screen is on, if I splased or poured water on it... it will gone crazy like opening app drawer n things by itself.
Is it broken or anything?
Thanks