Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

• kacamak

I have problem with 3 lower "buttons" on display (back,home and third one).They dont respond every time i press them.Is this only happends with my acro s or not?

Reinstall the software using pc companion or sony update service....

• johir

there is a problem in my acro s . After charging long time battery indicating 1% charge remaining but it last longer. my battery level din not show actual. can anyone suggest me what can i do for solve this problem.

if your phone heat use a task killer software it,s effective you should kill task each hour

• Danny

I Also had a Xperia Acro S. My phone usually heats up when using wifi or playing heavy games(temple run, candy crush etc) 10-20 mins and my battery drains very quite quickly. I think this is normal for the phones that uses dual core proccessor consumes twice the power for it is feeding two hungry cores. When on idle mode or just texting and music well its ok so guys no need to worry about the battery life for we are not using a CELLPHONE but a SMARTPHONE. The battery life depends on our usage. OKAY??

• Kalosha

ibu, 16 May 2013I buy a acro s 2 weeks ago it's a amazing phone.every one is goo... morehey :
i have the same issue it's too much heat while using my mobile ?!?! did get any help regarding this issue ?

• Kalosha

I have Sony Xperia Acro S , and it's after 10 to 15 mins heated too much , the device is on fire ,, if there is any help ?
is that the device normal way ?
or my device is damaged ? .

Please Help ME .

• Benjo

I had this phone for about 3 months now and so far its the best i ever had. Ite has Way better display than my old Galaxy s2 and PROcessor is faster which means better HD game quality,, Go for this one. U wont regret it. Promise

• pilipino

rak, 16 May 2013i want know which one is better...!!! experia 'acro' s or 'tx'acro S! all the way

how to detect electrical wires using acro s and any help to share web link to download hd free xperia games.thank you

• rak

i want know which one is better...!!!
experia 'acro' s or 'tx'

• ibu

I buy a acro s 2 weeks ago it's a amazing phone.every one is good but the display clarity is lower than gal s2 and it makes huge amount of heat when playing games and I also don't know the use of PlayStation certified any knows plays help me

hiru, 15 May 2013hay guys i want to buy a new mobile phone.(xperia s / xperia sl)... moreThe Best one is the Xperia Acro S!!! With this phone you can detect electrical wires in the walls of your department (so you can know where to drill a hole for picture or plasma TV).

• disappointed

has anyone tried to set the phone to the maximum brightness level and check if their LCD has dead pixels? i just bought this phone this feb 2013 and after 3 weeks i noticed 1 dead pixel and the coming days it became 5 so i had to send it for repair. Replaced a new LCD but to no surprise, there were a lot of pixels. Received a new replacement phone after 1 month of waiting with frustrations, they said the replacement is a NEW phone but still has dead pixels. I am a very dissatisfied customer! I have been using sony ericson and when i recently upgraded to xperia this is what i get. good thing i have my htc

• hiru

hay guys i want to buy a new mobile phone.(xperia s / xperia sl)wht is best one?

• acro S pro

arman, 13 May 2013hi please help me acro s or xperia v ? and why? thanks....http://versusio.com/en/sony-xperia-acro-s-vs-son­y-xperia-v

they both have 12 reasons why to buy them on comparison but the V's reason are not that good because more on it is Physical (Lighter,Thinner,Narrower)

Go for the Acro S

Any update for JB version?

• ringu

why this mobile acro s can't available in India? plz reply me.

arman, 13 May 2013hi please help me acro s or xperia v ? and why? thanks....Hi Arman go for Xperia V coz its has slightly better camera, lighter, better battery backup, faster data speeds compared to Acro S But i personally prefer Xperia SP which is in the same price range and it has damn good battery backup other then acro s n V So all the best choosing ur xperia :)

• arman