Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

• jACK

AnonD-73347, 04 Oct 2012smart tag? i got this free actually 2 pcs black and pink color f... moreMy Free Smart Tags from Widget city is not working.

• Roger

Mhmoudko, 03 Oct 2012this smartphone is the best , i tried HTC One X , Galaxy S3 , S2... moreAre you serious ? ! ¡ ¡. Are you some kind of wholesale seller or something?

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2012Not yet available in crazy Kenyan smartphones market, i hope kri... moreIt's available in Kenya..Check at Sarit centre Sony Ericsson Kenya guys..kes.55,000.
It's a dope phone

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2012I'm from Philippines and got my Acro S two weeks ago, I love the... moresmart tag? i got this free actually 2 pcs black and pink color from cavite here...

Not yet available in crazy Kenyan smartphones market, i hope krishna is making some arragements.

• acro s user

jd, 01 Oct 2012alou ... i'm an Acro S user to. can anyone inform me on how to t... moreYou hold the sleep button and volume down button at the same time!

• anonymous

red junior, 03 Oct 2012got my phone today awesome phone check the pixels... i have acro s and i have a "stuck"/"hot" pixel... turn up the backlight and check your LCD on black display to see if there are white spots...

From PH and I got mine days ago and I really love this awesome phone. The camera is great!!! I'm a beach lover and this phone really a mate for me. One thing I'm frustrated about this phone is that I cannot upgrade it to JellyBean 4.1 via CyanogenMod 10 or CM10. I got stuck during the rooting process. Flashing tool cannot detect the Acro S driver. It would be perfect if this phone running a JellyBean OS.

Hey guy's, i was wondering if i bought sony xperia in panama, spanish speaking country, would there be an option to change the language?? would the things inside the box, like any codes will be in spanish?
please reply
urgent!!

• JaCk

Mhmoudko, 03 Oct 2012this smartphone is the best , i tried HTC One X , Galaxy S3 , S2... moreNo Jokes I sold my HTC ONE X for this lovely Handset!!!!!

• jACK

Mhmoudko, 03 Oct 2012this smartphone is the best , i tried HTC One X , Galaxy S3 , S2... moreI even sold my HTC One X for this awesome handset. Jo Kes!!!!!

• jACK

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2012I'm from Philippines and got my Acro S two weeks ago, I love the... moreAny Sony Concept Store in the Philippines. I got Mine for Php 720.00 4 smart tags.Enjoy

• red junior

got my phone today
awesome phone

• Mhmoudko

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2012Should I get this phone? Is it durable? Does it lagg or turn off... morethis smartphone is the best , i tried HTC One X , Galaxy S3 , S2 , One S , Lg Optimus 4X before i bought my Xperia Acro S

• j

please review audio quality

Should I get this phone? Is it durable? Does it lagg or turn off by itself?
Thanks!

jACK, 05 Sep 2012I am from the Philippines and i bought it in Widget City Last Mo... moreI'm from Philippines and got my Acro S two weeks ago, I love the phone I'm a fan of android that's why Acro S is the best phone for me, I have the white one, I'm looking for a pink Acro S but it's not available in SM megamall sony store, where can I find pink smart tag?

acroS, 05 Sep 2012Jack, don't bother getting the free smart tags, they don't work,... morewhy don't you try to upgrade? since it's very easy to upgrade your app for smart tags

jACK, 06 Sep 2012Anyway Thank you again for the Info. But still i will get the S... moreIs there a pink smart tag in widget city? I'm here in the Philippines and I got my Acros S last two weeks,

• XPERIA lover