Sony Xperia C4

Sony Xperia C4

• Jk

Amr, 02 Mar 2016I had my c4 3 days ago.. It is good in general . But the bad th... more4 hours is not normal,it only takes 3 hours to charge, due to itsbig display u can face problem while handeling it with one hand, wont face the problem if u have a big hand. And if u are using ur phone while charging, dont use it will take more time to charge with screen on,i advise u to use EP880 charger by sony

• Jk

Sanjan, 27 Feb 2016This phone can support otg plz can u tell meYes it does support otg

• Amr

I had my c4 3 days ago..
It is good in general . But the bad things are:
Th battery take mor than 4 hours to recharg... is that normal??
And the phone is not easy to use it by one hand.

Sony xperia c4 or lg g3?

• Brzgmr

It does everything you need and the battery lasts enough for a day's work. Of course, if you get using mobile for videos, games and music will not last all day.

• Eshwar Reddy

Awsome mobile, with magnificent camera lens, great pictures quality and display, go for it without another thought.

• Oz

Francinejace.angelo , 27 Feb 2016MY C4 is the best! To avoid heat at the back, u need to close ... moreHow long have you had your C4? Thanks!

• Francinejace.angelo

MY C4 is the best!
To avoid heat at the back, u need to close other apps which is idle but still running in your system.
Another why it is hang? I advised u to have an external sd card so everything u will be downloaded will not consumed your mobile's storage.
Proven and tested in my case with other cp brands when I put or place a protective gear like tampered glass or leather case on my cp it can affect the cp performance because the ventilation at the side and its back cannot pass through. And take note to consider its size, the thinner your cp is, the more it is sensitive and required a good hands of a father (technical term used in law)

• Sanjan

This phone can support otg plz can u tell me

• xperia

all people who received defective models of xperia c4 will come to comment here hahahahaha

• H. F

Jeetm, 23 Feb 2016Worst experience with my xperia c4 low equality of rear camera e... moreUnfortunately
Media tech chipsets have the worst photo decoding

• own

How long the battery can last

• Bonz

Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly.
Why???

• Naya

Is it support usb OTG

• Jk

AnonD-504598, 20 Feb 2016My Sony xperia C4 stopped taking videos with the frontal flash o... moreWorks in my case

• Jk

Greqt phone,never disappointed me,for me backup is really good

• Jeetm

Worst experience with my xperia c4 low equality of rear camera even its 13mp in low in all aspect. Sony is degrading its quality in market.

• ajay

my c4 getting heated while charning.battery back is slow
plz say to get battery back up

• Dylaneko

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2016You can turn on stamina mood And you can uninstall messy apps a... moreThanks ALOT
Have a nice day too

Sunny, 20 Feb 2016It should named 'Terrible Experience C4' and not Xperia C4. It w... moreThat's not normal, you could have repaired the device with the Sony companion software on your PC.