Sony Xperia C4

Sony Xperia C4

AnonD-513309, 11 Mar 2016DO NOT BUY SONY XPERIA C4 OR ANY OTHER MODEL. It will brick ... moreBuy laggy Samsung? crazy...

DO NOT BUY SONY XPERIA C4 OR ANY OTHER MODEL.

It will brick on you. phone will not charge or power on. I have not modified any software, no water damage etc.. The phone had 30% remaining power or more on it.

I purchased sony Xperia just under 30 days ago. I have tried every method of troubleshooting I could find on the internet to no avail.

Sony xperia is now a paper weight, save your time and money, buy something else.

• mks

Amr, 02 Mar 2016I had my c4 3 days ago.. It is good in general . But the bad th... moreTher is any problem in non removak battery

• AnonD-119976

I'm currently using the xperia c4 e5353 and its sluggish esp. when I launch the camera app. My htc m7 was way faster than the c4. Never had any problems with speed on my HTC. I just had to give it up because of the purple tint problem. Couldn't understand why the HTC m7 is faster than the xperia c4 e5353 despite the C4 having higher specs. I think its the software... I could't find a way to root the c4 e5353 and get a fast custom rom.

Hey guys does c4 run well on 5.1 lollipop? Or stock version is better?

• Jk

AnonD-512503, 08 Mar 2016I just recently bought the SONY C4. When it comes to taking came... moreU cant uninstall those preinstalled apps but u can disable them.

I just recently bought the SONY C4. When it comes to taking camera, yes it was superb, specially for the selfie which it had been proud off. Applications do work specially in Google.

The Feedback I hate is:
The Google Applications are pre-installed, I can't uninstall it. I don't like Google Music, Google Photos, Hang Outs since I am not really using them and it just sucks to see a lot of application that I am not using.
Next feedback would be the long time of charging and the battery very likely to be consumed for surfing. One half day data surfing will definitely consume the battery? Is it normal?

Aside from this three, I don't have much problem.

• Jk

Guys i need to know that does the charging flow current stops when the battery becomes 100% when using a powerbank. Cause if it dosent it will overcharge the battery and will damage it.

• Jk

AnonD-511142, 05 Mar 2016Sony Xperia c4. And allsony Mobile battery is very bad. Samsung ... moreSamsug battries are the worst

• king

xperia, 27 Feb 2016all people who received defective models of xperia c4 will come ... moreIts a good phne ,the only pblm is batttery and heating prblm. It heats up quickly else its a nice phne

• Jhason

AnonD-511142, 05 Mar 2016Sony Xperia c4. And allsony Mobile battery is very bad. Samsung ... moreHaha! That's just funny. You are saying the opposite.

AnonD-511142, 05 Mar 2016Sony Xperia c4. And allsony Mobile battery is very bad. Samsung ... moreDon't troll here dude. This is Sony page. Go to your favourite laggy buggy Samsung page and troll there.

For getting good charging speed I use ambrane 13000mah powerbank (1A out port) n it charges my c4 dual really fast... sometimes Almost like quickcharge feature! ;-)

vishal, 05 Mar 2016very bad battery Dude I m using dual sim version with 1 sim (3g bt data disabled, WiFi on.). I keep brightness at lowest with adaptive brightness on and I m getting excellent battery life.. Literally very much impressed with the backup m having.. More than a day for sure with medium use..

• Jk

Go to widgets- shortcuts-settings-battery saver,place it on window and activate it if u like,may help some people save their battery

Sony Xperia c4. And allsony Mobile battery is very bad. Samsung batteries are very very good.

• vishal

very bad battery

• sam

The phone is really great.

• Jk

Eshwar Reddy , 29 Feb 2016Awsome mobile, with magnificent camera lens, great pictures qua... moreI agree

• Jk

The phone gives very good backup while doing anything except gaming ( drains battery faster), i dont understand how people say that it battery backup is very poor, i think some dont know how to get the most out of their battery