Sony Xperia C4

Sony Xperia C4

I wanna get this phone , But i'm confused from the latest comments about it's screen lagging ,
I'm not heavy using,
Just Social apps, some games and playing videos.
I need your advice,
Thanks

really simple phone, easy to use, great battery life, screen quality great...

tushhu, 04 Nov 2015please guys help me. can i buy xperia c4? it is good?It's awesome

• Gareth

Nice phone. my wife and i upgraded together and both took the C4. i have no problems- but she had Xperia protect issues and it locked her phone (even though the password and user acc was correct). its now booked in to sony to repair- apparently it does happen with random devices. I get 2 days battery life and it's quick and seamless. Just uninstall all the built in apps as its not needed. Good screen as well. One issue is the location of the loudspeaker- put the phone on your desk and you wont hear it properly. bad design here guys

• pk

does sony c4 work like remot

• Deva

Friend this are Super great phone in all area....

• Belvin

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2015The new update is effective i just got it upgraded to latest ver... moreThank you

AnonD-424925, 06 Nov 2015Only major problem I found with my C4 is that it takes FOREVER t... morehow long does it with you?

Only major problem I found with my C4 is that it takes FOREVER to charge to 100%....
but otherwise a nice well-rounded device that I am satisfied with.
Well done SONY!!!

• New to Sony Phones

Is it just my phone? Some small glitches are bothering me....Sometimes the phone will forget the settings I have in place, Or I have ended a call but the line is still open and I have to hit end call again, or for reason for a few minutes it will say I have no connection for internet or sometimes my calls will not go through....this is frequent throughout the day.....Are these common..can I expect some updates to fix bugs...or should I send the phone back.... I am use to having a Samsung Galaxy...thought I would try this one instead...but I am not sure if I should keep the phone....any advice??

Sony needs to stop making 16GB phones. They need to jump the gun to higher memory, lets push for 64GB minimum for 2015-16, so they can stay in the market longer well past it's years needed. Making obsolete products too soon is not cool. As Google Play has open the door for APK file size limit to 100MB from 50MB. Phones that have 8GB or 16GB are not cutting it right now in 2015, and won't stay in the market that long even for non American markets.

• Jk

Unknown99, 02 Nov 2015Hi, been w/ this phone for almost 1 month, had no complains exce... moreIts the app wait for the application update, if the update has bug fixes then updatrle it till then uninstall the app

• Jk

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2015Whats happening? fb app keeps on lagging and i cant even use it ... moreIts the fb app wait for tha app update

Belvin , 04 Nov 2015Anyone any news on how effective is the latest update for c4The new update is effective i just got it upgraded to latest version
Battery backup got increased
Many camera related bug fixed
Performance improvements etc

This phone has very poor ram management.. Please go for a 3gb ram phone! Facebook app uses over 100mb ram so lag is obvious!

• Ayan sid

Nish, 24 Oct 2015Which is better? Samsung J7 or M4 Aqua Dual?M4 is to gooood

• Belvin

Anyone any news on how effective is the latest update for c4

• Yuvi

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2015i m having prblm in playing music...the default music player doe... moreCreate a New Folde and move the all music files into the same then check it out. It'll be Working fine.

• tushhu

please guys help me.
can i buy xperia c4? it is good?

• Najjar

after updates .. camera issues appeared .. main camera is blure .. bad light .. and very owful when you zoom in photos you take with main camera ..
any suggestions ?