Sony Xperia C4 Dual

Sony Xperia C4 Dual

• AnonD-520406

JOHNSON, 12 Jun 2016Thank you r u update this ? yes.my phone is updated to the latest update.i have no problem.

my screen is malfunctioning...have consulted to technician and they recommend me to replace the entire screen.. do you have any resolution?

• JOHNSON

AnonD-520406, 11 Jun 2016latest update is very good and useful.update your phone and enjoy.Thank you r u update this ?

• AnonD-520406

Tabz, 10 Jun 2016Can you help please. My Sony Xperia volume is all of a sudden v... moreperform a factory data reset.if not fixed, contact to the sony service center.

• AnonD-520406

Ferdie, 08 Jun 2016Hello, I have to know on how to remove the nano sim from the car... morePress the sim card inwards and then release it quickly like micro sd card. but if you can not, this is because the sim card is bad punched.

• AnonD-520406

JOHNSON, 08 Jun 2016hi frnds eny one suggest me if i update my sony c4 dual its usef... morelatest update is very good and useful.update your phone and enjoy.

• AnonD-520406

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2016Heat up easily,take a picture and it heats up,my gudness!!!do not worry about this.all sony xperia phones heat up when use camera.because sony camera app is very heavy and powerful.

• Pari

1 It gets HEAT up
2 Its getting Hanged
3 Touch pad is not working
4 cell purchased on 25th december 2016
5 Front flash is irritating

Terrible phone,
phone is on my desk nobody touch it and its starts calling random people.
gets hot like hell.
apps start without asking for it.
connected to the carkit, hell.

Heat up easily,take a picture and it heats up,my gudness!!!

• Tabz

Can you help please. My Sony Xperia volume is all of a sudden very soft. This phone is new (less than a week).I've adjusted the volume from the settings to the maximum without success. Could it be that the speakers are damaged?

• Ferdie

Hello, I have to know on how to remove the nano sim from the card slot?

• JOHNSON

hi frnds eny one suggest me if i update my sony c4 dual its usefull or not,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!?????????

• Erkoc

indra, 31 May 2016After 6 months my Sony Xperia C4 get a problem. it will restart... moreYor motherboard is off It needs to change.ı have same problem.ıt changed

• AnonD-520406

Anonymous, 28 May 2016This is probably the worst phone I could have ended up with. The... more750mb new xperia update fix these problems.

• AnonD-520406

Anonymous, 29 May 2016PLZZZ FRIENDS help me to stop battrey reducing guys plssss help ... moreTurn off nfc and gps.set network mode to "gsm only" if you do not use 3g or 4g.and update the phone software.

• AnonD-520406

indra, 31 May 2016After 6 months my Sony Xperia C4 get a problem. it will restart... moreFirst Try an other charger. next Perform updates and next a factory data reset.if not fix contact to the sony service center.

• AnonD-520406

AnonD-543609, 31 May 2016I have several issues with this phone like on/off key does not... moreI have bought two xperia c4 with no problem.xperia c4 is very good.

• AnonD-520406

AnonD-544263, 02 Jun 2016hi i have a problem in my xperia c4 , the IMEI is absent after t... moreAfter updates you should Perform a factory data reset.

hi i have a problem in my xperia c4 , the IMEI is absent after the 5.1 upgrade , I need help