Sony Xperia C4 Dual

Sony Xperia C4 Dual

r u serious ... in moderate use every cell with a 2500 plus battery wud last a day or more....whats the big deal in it... HTC is the best there is....imprint that in your foolish mind....

• Dr amol

Dr RAJA , 21 Jun 2015I use the M4 Aqua and all I can say is that the set becomes warm... moreHallo sir plz tell me if we kept net connection on whole day, then how is battery backup...

• Dr amol

• munil muni

AnonD-409832, 24 Jun 2015purchased the white color C4 dual yesterday and also compared it... moreBattery is good. mine lasts for one and a half day on moderate use!

• munil muni

AnonD-196881, 24 Jun 2015very weak battery and it sould be the big problem when this phon... moreYou spec obsessed maniac, do you know the meaning of "user experience " ???

• Chunu

plz anyone can tell me what is the price of D's mobile and its waterproof or not ???

• karan dubey

ershad, 25 Jun 2015which is best and stunning colour of sony c4 dual- black or whit... morethe best colour of sony xperia c4 is black

• ershad

which is best and stunning colour of sony c4 dual- black or white ? Plz suggest me .thanks

• ershad

• Arif

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2015C4 is waterproof phone?C4 not. ... M4 Aqua is a waterproof

purchased the white color C4 dual yesterday and also compared it with m4 aqua

C4 is awesome looking light weight phoneand it gives u a rich experience on hand.

Display is superb and battery is also good (not Awesome mind it), sound is extremely good as compared to m4 aqua.

smudges are quite visible on both c4 and m4 aqua, so b careful while choosing a Black color.

Worth Purchasing !!

Essjay, 22 Jun 2015I took the phone yeaterday, its comparitively better than desire... moreTell me about the battery back up dude? like song & video wise? thn net browsing and normal usage

• someone

Vivo Shot has 7.7 MP font camera

• battery

AnonD-409394, 23 Jun 2015one day battery backup after daily useone day with web borwsing and photograpy ?

• AnonD-196881

very weak battery and it sould be the big problem when this phone is dual and FHD just with 2600mA battery.i'd rather go for desire 820 with stronger spu and hd screen that is super LCD and the screen is awesome.desire 820 screen is very better than lg G3 in direct comparison and in benchmark test. it's better every body go for htc desire 820 instead of this phone

• rahul

AnonD-409394, 23 Jun 2015yes...it support otgwhich model of c4 dual support otg?

• krishna

arka, 14 Jun 2015Hey..some one tell me. which is bettr sony xperia c4 or M4 aqua... moredont go for m4 aquadual its worst as it has got haeating problem .I bought it on 23.6.2015 but becos of its heating problem i was not able to talk for 3 mins also .

C4 is waterproof phone?

• Dr vipul soni

I like experia c4 but i want water proof fecility in this phone .after all phone is best in his class.

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2015yes C4 support OTGNo no support otg in c4