Sony Xperia E1

Sony Xperia E1

• adinath

Loni, 19 Jul 2016Why my play store doesnt download dream league soccer I think it must be problem with the network even I do face it sometimes

• xP

I bought this phone and it was the worst thing I did don't really use it that much full battery next day battery dead what do I do

Malaysian XPERIA fan, 12 Sep 2016i hate this phone is a total trash don't buy it it's slow i... moreSo buy a better phone like IPhone 7/ S7/ XZ/ ONE PLUS 3T or else

Dagger, 24 Sep 2016Well..yeah! its nice 'n good phone, I expected 2 sim slots ... moreyeah man you are correct. that LED at the bottom is so cool, I also recommend this as a good budget phone through my 2 years of experience

malaysia xperia user, 17 Oct 2016u really should read the review of this phone first before ... moreHey Mr.Malayasiyan Xperia Fan do you know the real meaning of "FAN"
.if you don't know please refer the dictionary. You can't expect the performance of Xperia XZ or Xperia Z5 from Xperia E1. It's just a budget phone,it is only made to do the basic things of a mobile phone.If you need the best performance you can buy an IPhone 7,XZ, S7 or one plus 3T. I also using this phone for 2 years it impressed me and it made me a Sony fan.I

• Kizoky

If Stock ROM is lagging, phone is not stable you should look at XDA:

It even has a WIP Cyanogenmod 11 which is already faster than Stock ROM...

• ST CSR

Some Guy, 13 Oct 2016This Phone is The WORST Phone Ive Ever Used! Cons Really ... moreSo... you bought the phone without looking at its specs or any review about it. If you're a heavy user, this is not your phone, THIS IS A BUDGET PHONE, don't expect to have Snapdragon 2000 or 41mp camera or 1TB RAM. Look at its price dude, it's supposed to be a budget phone.

• malaysia xperia user

Malaysian XPERIA fan, 12 Sep 2016i hate this phone is a total trash don't buy it it's slow i... moreu really should read the review of this phone first before buying it. sony already said that this phone is a low range smartphone. what r u expecting from it ? it suits the price for rm 299. u just need to be careful with the memory and do not let it reach 85% full. otherwise the phone will start to lag and u might not be able to start it up. as for the camera, u just need to tweak it manually using the iso option. u'll see the difference. bcos it only have a 3mp camera u can't expect too much from it. i've been using the phone for 3 years now, and if u r really sengkek (poor) but in need of smartphone i suggest this one for u.

Some Guy, 13 Oct 2016This Phone is The WORST Phone Ive Ever Used! Cons Really ... morecome on man. this is the cheapest phone sony can give us. what do u expect from this low-range phone ?

• Some Guy

This Phone is The WORST Phone Ive Ever Used!
Cons
Really Bad Camera
No Secondary Camera (Front Facing)
Really Slow
Its The New Equevelant to The Old BRICK NOKIA
It Has No Compatibility with todays apps
Laggs Even On Lock Screen
Keeps Glitching Out With The Calls

Pros
Good Sound
Walkman Key

I really Hate This Phone!!!
1 Camera And ITs REALLLY Bad
3 MP???? and no selfie?! Its Like You Dont Want Teenagers To Buy Your Shit Phone

I would like to knw how much does this phone cost

• darky dave (telford)

seems a good phone,i bought this as a replacement for nokia. i am a happy bunny as i realy think i made a good decision ,as such i will advance a stage further at christmas and get a newer model.

• Dagger

Well..yeah! its nice 'n good phone, I expected 2 sim slots but, it has unfortunately only one of it! sounds a bit funny to me but its okay I just need one sim for my use..another feature that could have been added was a front camera for selfies. You can buy the phone if you are not a hardcore gamer like me..I own a ps4 and a pc for gaming, when I took a break from gaming I thought to switch to mobiles for a while and what I held in my hands was this phone, phew! it hanged.. it has really low ram compared to it's operating system. Some pros and cons are-
pros
*Superb sound quality whether be it speaker or headset
*Good looks and branding
*Some feature can surprise you totally
*Walkman key
*Sound improvement while on a call(it reduces background disturbance and raises your voice pitch and quality that's really a useful feature)
*Battery life good of compared to its price
*Has two LED light indicators (one in a dot and another a bar that looks cool)
*Battery stamina system works
*Runs on 4.4.2 os
CONS
*Slow internet
*Hangs a bit(telling from other comments b'cause I never experienced it)
*Small size(can be a pro for small handers)
*Awkward button placements
*Slow internet
that's it..as a conclusion I would say it a good phone to buy.

• ankur

SONY XPERIA E1 worst mobile in my life .....really hate this version....totally waste of money...ear speaker fall in few months...2 time service within 6 months after purchasing....suggest not to buy such mobile...REALLY WORST...

• Miq

Invest few more dollars and buy something faster

• Malaysian XPERIA fan

i hate this phone is a total trash don't buy it it's slow it's total hanging even you are texting whatsapp challenging your patience camera sucks and never focus that well front cam? dual core is even worse than the galaxy s2 which is dual core and that's why its only rm299

• Malaysian XPERIA fan

Oupa, 03 Jun 2016Had the Xperia E1 for less than 10 months and I wish it was... moreLOVE your comment I have it for 6 months

• Oli

tatazela, 14 Jul 2016I have a problem with my SD card, its 8G, but everytime i d... moreYou cleared the cache?

• Ted

Games won't open in my phone

• raj