Sony Xperia E3

Sony Xperia E3

• sr

Is this Indian version supports 4g?

• hekar

AnonD-287682, 05 Nov 2014Omg, What a bad display this e3 has,yesterday i played a ga... moremr annu u r saying very funny actualy u r check up once hospatal in ur eyes

• rishi

Gr8 fone guys, heating is normal for any electronic device, features and handling is awesome, look is also 10 on 10... Better than any other fone in this range...

AnonD-287682, 05 Nov 2014Omg, What a bad display this e3 has,yesterday i played a ga... moreMe too,very bad.sony go to hell!

Omg,

What a bad display this e3 has,yesterday i played a game about a half hour only and now when i wake up today my brain is paining too much.it's about unbearable.horrible display,shit!!!

bog, 04 Nov 2014i don't think E3 support OTG. Mine doesn't wotk with a portable ... moreWhat r u saying.i daily use to transfer videos,songs etc.

• karthi

guys was this phone 2gb internal memory??? plz help me i beg u reply me fast 2/4gb

• bog

i don't think E3 support OTG. Mine doesn't wotk with a portable USB amp-dac.

• Abed hasan

I really like this phone i think this is a awsome phone for me

• saras

Is there any difference between model no. d2202 and d2203? And how is the camera quality of the phone?

Chetan, 04 Nov 2014Yes my phone is getting heat without using also but i thnk it is... moreIt's normal,this happen with every phone,actually this is e3 which generates very less heating comparison to my grand 2.so don't worry.

• Maverick

Ani, 03 Nov 2014actual internal memory of this phone is 2GB & not 4GBThanks for the info bruv. That's the only thing gsmarena doesn't show.. can you tell me how is the browsing speed on 4G ?

• Chetan

AnonD-287682, 02 Nov 2014No,no,no if u play some game, then a little bit hit u may feel,... moreYes my phone is getting heat without using also but i thnk it is less heat on the upper side of display and in lower side it is cool...what will be the issue for this problem

• vi$u

Nice budget phone guys..go for it..battery life is a big issue when it comes to smartphone level..so definitely worth it.!!

Jinku, 03 Nov 2014I hv facing a problem with my xperia E3, it alwys hangs 4 or 5 t... moreHmmmm.just download clean master app from store.it will clear all ur junk files and virus,so do it fast.u may also download anti virus app.it's ok now!

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2014i got Sonny E3 recently, in that internal memory is showing 2gb ... moreHahahaha.I think it's ur first smartphone,this is common dude.i give u an example.my grand 2 has only 5gb instead of 8gb as mentioned officially,so don't worry baby.

amazing performance,awesome look,excellent battery life overall awesome phone but cammera quality is not good

• Jinku

I hv facing a problem with my xperia E3, it alwys hangs 4 or 5 times/day when i c my albums, texting, or gaming...plz plz help guys

Dhamian, 02 Nov 2014Does the phone display is gud or worst!!! If i use so long does ... moreitz soothing

• mallikarjun