Sony Xperia go

Sony Xperia go

• Izz

Excited to get this phone this December , nice phone :)

• mithun

d camera s really bad

• nick name

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2012This is possible ONLY for camera related apps. Games/tools/maps ... moreSo we have 3.6GB of internal space to store apps and maps? Can we store music/pictures and videos on the external microSD?

trixx, 15 Oct 2012I have tried using different kinds of phone, from apple to samsu... moreHey Trixx..
same here.. :)

AnonD-7839, 14 Oct 2012jus bought it for 3 days! I do love it with all function works w... moreYes Neol.. thats quite normal.
u see, the phone is water proof without the battery cover on or off.
just clean the water and wipe it off with a dry cloth.
thats it!

RUTTTT, 12 Oct 2012Guys, a Sony GO colegue user of ours below said after 6 monutes ... moreI really dont know what happened with that fella.. but Xperia Go is a fully waterproof phone.
It may be a faulty one. :(
He should check out the service center!

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2012can any one tell me how to make video call in this phoneAs it doesn't have a front cam,
Video calls can't be made.

dwight, 15 Oct 2012how come the nenamark 2 results of xperia go is so higher than t... moreBuddy..
its because Xperia Go has a inferior display.

• ASKALANY

i dont know how to upgrade the software to the 4.0 icecream android version

• kapil

good phone

• Trixx

AnonD-74709, 08 Oct 2012After upgrading the ICS of Xperia Go,..what advantages and disad... moreToo much lagging. Better stick to GB for the meantime, and wait for Sony to fix the bug

• Trixx

AnonD-74709, 11 Oct 2012Hii again..there is an experienced lag and hang after upgrading ... moreYes Bec of the underclocked, that's why with ICS it is lagging.

Better to stay with GB till they fix the bug

• Trixx

RUTTTT, 12 Oct 2012Guys, a Sony GO colegue user of ours below said after 6 monutes ... morewell sorry to hear that, But i have used my phone underwater for video for 15mins and nothing happens. Still in excellent condition.

• trixx

mesery, 14 Oct 2012u put it under water and it works gud .. So what happend with th... moreWell maybe they have bought a defect one. But based on my experienced the phone worl really good underwater without aby problem.

• trixx

I have tried using different kinds of phone, from apple to samsung. But for me Xperia go is the best when it comes to ruggedness. And the price is just fair enough. Considering the fact that you can used it heavily and no need to buy s protector for the phone.

If anyone will ask if it is worthy.. I will say it is 100%

• Trixx

I can't seem tounderstand why when dip in pool , your phone died. I have been dipping my Sony Go for how many days now, in theshower, in the pool, in the sink and still it is working fine. The IP67 is true.

So probably there is a defect on your phone, better to take it back for replacement.

• leon

i can't access internet even if i'm wifi areas?

• dwight

how come the nenamark 2 results of xperia go is so higher than that of the xperia sola despite both pack a mali-400 gpu? Can anybody answer my query pls.

• Niaz

Keeping all fetures and Price also high but it is great disappointment 'No Front Camera'

• andrew

yogi, 14 Oct 2012i want to know that the 1305 maH battery is enough to last one w... moreNot the best bettary life but then again it is an android phone. I start the day at 0700am with a full battery and by 0900am its down to 90% thats without using it at all. If you are a heavy user go Motorola or window phones. I had a htc radar and could go two days wihtout charging.