Sony Xperia go

Sony Xperia go

• Undefined

Thumbs down for this phone... I have for 6 months and it was already about 7 times at a serviser.... It is so small, it does not have front camera..... For this money I could buy a new, better phone that is bigger, it has front camera and it has lower radiation that this...... my sony xperia go has went about 4 times just because his battery died- it has 37% and than it turns of and writes "battery 0%" it has about 4 new batteries that costs a much... about 3 times it was by a serviser because he was blocking and I am so sad because of this because I needed to erase all my contats, photos, games, apps....... now if I have only 1 app, it is blocking again..... I do not recomended it because it is terrible....... for this money you can buy samsung galaxy grand neo plus as I did and it is much better than this craph.......

• jabon

zul, 29 Apr 2015how to update android to 4.1.2(jelly bean)install aoxp rom, kitkat. much better than JB

zul, 29 Apr 2015how to update android to 4.1.2(jelly bean)install sony pc companion on ur pc and click update phone to latest version thats all""""

• selby

Tiena, 02 Jan 2015I need to upgrade and was thinking to get the Sony Xperia go, bu... moreu can buy it if u want to.but u will regret havi it.network prblm,its slow,sound not good.ive got experia go.its shit

• zul

how to update android to 4.1.2(jelly bean)

• cccc

haw take 3g call

• bry

its very slow

• Dukes

Does this phone have a Voice Recorder? I am struggling to record, pls help

I am gonna replace it after 2 years, It was great at first, its IP67 is perfect specially at dusty environments, I droped it alot, but its getting tooo slow, response to call is very slow, camera not good compared with other 5MP cameras, cannot with stand a lot applications due to low RAM

• arik

I ever had a sony xperia go,, but after 2 years i used.. the screen on the coner is not responding, why that's gonna be happen ??

• harsh

waterproof is almost fine , no problem if dropped into water . once dropped into floor the touch sensitivity reduces gradually from both sides . cannot be used with local or other brand chargers it affects touch sensitivity . speed worth its price , average camera ,
actually i dropped it once and the touch was almost gone in a month then the phone was replaced by sony , dropped it again but was so late to claim warranty .
used for almost an year

• Worst Phone

This is the worst phone I've ever had. It's so slow. It takes forever to load, the software sucks. PLEASE DON'T BUY. Even a blackberry loads faster. If I was being murdered the calling screen takes 30 seconds to load and by then I'd be dead.

• bae :)

dryland, 09 Mar 2015I just want to know, how do u transfer pics, videos n music frm ... moreYou can only transfer it via the computer unfortuneility.

• bae :)

The Sony Xperia go is a very good phone I have had it for 6 months and I've dropped it a few times and the screen doesn't cracked yet bu the only problem I had was that the one side of the screen stopped working for no apparent reason.

• dryland

flory, 01 Feb 2015i use sony xperia go since 2nd year highschool im now a 4th year... moreI just want to know, how do u transfer pics, videos n music frm internal memory to memory card. I have this foun fr 3months now

• Lon

I won't let go it..over two years now..being fell about hundreds but still amazing..although it's sometimes annoying because low of RAM..but even though..it leaves me a lot of beautiful memories.. :')

Been using my Xperia go for over 2 years and it's still providing me with great service. Abit slow now

• flory

i use sony xperia go since 2nd year highschool im now a 4th year student and still using the same phone. i love it .it seems like it's the best phone for me. it fell many times until the screen was cracked by a stone when it fell .the touch screen is not functioning so i changed the screen and work as new and now i got the same problem but it didnt fell this time.

the phone and its features is really great but now i regret buying this.

Better samsung galaxy xcover s5690

• rerisone

Hey i have this phone for over 2 years, but i wanna downgrade it to GB(now JB), anyone here can give me the full step of downgrading it?