Sony Xperia go

Sony Xperia go

• ian

for those who are asking if the phone becomes laggy after upgrading this is my answer.
yes, the phone slows down a bit, you can feel that on the camera's focusing it becomes slower. when i played fruit ninja, screen sensitivity was affected prompting me to uninstall it. i uninstalled a lot of my unused apps after and reinstalled the game and the screen sensitivity was back to normal.
hmmm, my friend has a samsung s2 and after he upgraded it to ice cream sandwich, his phone's speed got slower too. this might be because of the nature of ice cream sandwich software where it consumes a lot of cpu speed to process.

how is camera quality????

• Chili

ian, 18 Jan 2013well, i dont have an xperia sola so i really cant compare which ... moreOk, I think i should buy the go because I want a durable phone. Tnx for the help!

• ian

yuvi, 17 Jan 2013how is internet speed and video streaming in xperia go....bcoz i... morefix your internet connection, or maybe to many users are using the same internet connection.

• ian

Rahul, 17 Jan 2013It is true that it is water proopyes xperia go is water proof. sometimes i text while im taking a bath and droplets of water will get to the speaker in the front, though im reluctant to submerge it fully to water since the screen protector might be removed.

• ian

Chili, 18 Jan 2013Ok, Which do you think is better for gaming sola or go?well, i dont have an xperia sola so i really cant compare which is better for games, but specs wise, i believe sola is better for gaming since it has higher pixel density and slightly bigger screen.
hmmmm, i'd still will go for go though regardless of the screen, im playing temple run and fruit ninja in my x go and i have a great experience.

• Vicky

Chili, 18 Jan 2013Ok, Which do you think is better for gaming sola or go?go is best for gameing bcoz it has mali-400 gpu which is grater than sola

• Chili

ian, 17 Jan 2013hmmm, when i upgraded my phone to ice cream sandwich, i felt tha... moreOk, Which do you think is better for gaming sola or go?

• bassam

This is a best mobile I see of my life that's awesome and great

• yuvi

how is internet speed and video streaming in xperia go....bcoz i had very slow streaming youtube it takes 5minutes loading for 2minutes video....
plz help and plz reply me..

go for the go

• Rahul

IAN, 17 Jan 2013I own Xperia Go how to connect the GPS for freeIt is true that it is water proop

• ian

for those who have budget for a new phone and wants an xperia, i think you should consider a new spec for smart phones which is the nfc (near field communication a.k.a. s-beam (for samsung)) this makes file transfer more convinient, secondly, the availability of andriod update.
for xperia go, it doesnt have nfc but it will be updated to jelly bean.

• ian

Chili, 17 Jan 2013Is it true that this phone gets laggy when updated to ICS?hmmm, when i upgraded my phone to ice cream sandwich, i felt that the camera became slow in focusing. yes it lags sometimes but when i deleted some of my unused apps, it worked well. my advice is, dont upgrade it to ice cream sandwich, wait for the jelly bean cause i read that jelly bean consumes less cpu speed than ics. enjoy your ginger bread for a while so you wont regret when you update. i honestly planned to downgrade my phone back to gingerbread but i still dont have the budget.

• AnonD-102042

Chili, 17 Jan 2013Is it true that this phone gets laggy when updated to ICS?yes. I have learnt it the hard way :( .

• Chili

Is it true that this phone gets laggy when updated to ICS?

• IAN

I own Xperia Go how to connect the GPS for free

• DREDWORX

Just bought this phone about 3 days and it works fine really love it's feature...:) just want to know if how am i going to upgrade it to ICS since it prompting me that i have already the latest phone software version wich is ginger bread... please help me thanks :)

• positive

great phone,great camera,battery life excelent i got 5 days ,,,go buy this amaizing phone,,,

I own this mobile
this is a gud option for a rough user
yes this is water proof and u can dare to keep it under water
except for the plasticky feel everything is fine
cam is poor in low light conditions :(
overall it is the best under 20 k