Sony Xperia go

Sony Xperia go

• kutti ganesh

hi guys i want sony xperia go pls tell that about

• Chili

Is it true that this phone gets laggy when updated to ICS?

• Madesh

xperia go is supported OTG cable(mouse,keyboard,pendrive,card redar and HDD)pls try it friend..........

is SONY XPERIA GO supports SE lIVEDOCK and OTG? i want to try it. pls. kindly response. thanks

someone tell me how much is your phone's RAM? mine is juts 300++mb ram ! the specs above say 512mb ram!

ian, 15 Jan 2013GO can read pdf files, it also has an office suite pro version 5... morethanks Bro for your reply.

hi. is SONY XPERIA GO can be used in SONY LIVEDOCK? and can connect in hdmi cable? can somebody help me.

• ian

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2013hi all. pls I want to know if Xperia go has PDF & Microsoft ... moreGO can read pdf files, it also has an office suite pro version 5 when i bought it, i can create and edit documents but when i upgrade it to ice cream sandwich, my office pro was upgraded to office suite 6 (file reader only) it prompted me to download the office suite6 pro via apptoide to edit again my files.

• raijen

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2013I have the same freaking problem! 8gb SanDisk memory card wont ... moretry to search in google xda xperia go sd card

hi all. pls I want to know if Xperia go has PDF & Microsoft office packages & if they are editable. pls your reply will be beneficial. thanks

AnonD-100278, 12 Jan 2013does it hav better battery backup dan sony ericsson xperia activ... moreYes

Do i need to root my go to fix sd card problem?

• john

john, 12 Jan 2013Can someon help me how to fix sd card problemI have 16 gb but my phone cnnot read it evrytime i put the sd card it say preparing sd card but when i move apps it it say not enough space in memory card. Do i need to root my go reply pls

is it after end of march n we will get android 4.1, we open our fon, it is faster capture still be use?

• John

ian, 14 Jan 2013go for go! its very affordable and durable. i does slow quite a ... morewhich is better for gaming and for playing videos?

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2013I have the same freaking problem! 8gb SanDisk memory card wont ... moreI have 16 GB and it doesn`t detedt it some times

I dont know how to fix it

• ian

Keith-PH, 14 Jan 2013Go for go, water and dust resistant, on the go USB. Smaller but ... moreyeah!!!! go for go!

• Keith-PH

John, 13 Jan 2013Which is better sola or go? I'm so confused between these two P... moreGo for go, water and dust resistant, on the go USB. Smaller but tougher.

• UCB

HTC one v or xperia go.which one is better......????plz help....