Sony Xperia go

Sony Xperia go

i cant download from Google play store. it shows error after sometimes. please help

superb phone and ultimate camera

• vince

Maggi, 19 Dec 2012I upgraded my phone's(Xperia Go) Andriod version to 4.0.4. How d... moreHow,? Does it erase your apps ?

The green part of the get wet too if i put it on water .. Is yours too?

• halflife87

REN, 16 Dec 2012GUYZ how can i transfer my music files from phone memory to sd card?use 7zipper software or astro

• vergel

AnonD-84517, 10 Dec 2012is the loudspeaker loud enough or not ????????? anyone !!!!not enough for loud speaker

• shahjee

Over all its a good set, i want to ask, how to setup a push email in it?

Ii is a nice phone, but I want to know how I can delete photos from the telephone. I have no option 'delete', only 'share', 'select', deselect' and 'details'. The users guide says there is an option 'delete', but it is not there.
How can I delete photo's? Google has put automatically loads of photo's in my telephone and I want to get rid of them.

• vivaan

plz help me that which phone should i choose from-
xperia go, U, J..????
my main priority is music+ photo clarity+ video recording and its should not hanged up.......
plz reply.......

• Ashwin

Superb Phone..... Only thing is screen. It should be of 4 inch otherwise Sony invented great smartphone

does it have self timer for the camera

does it have self timer for the camera

• Ran

/\/@r@, 19 Dec 2012press the power buton and the volume down button simultaneously what will happen?

• ZastaviX

lone, 17 Dec 2012Why didn't support SD 14GB?My GO have 32gb and it works perfectly!

• /\/@r@

AnonD-90961, 19 Dec 2012I upgraded my phone's(Xperia go) Android version to 4.0.4. How d... morepress the power buton and the volume down button simultaneously

• Kasun

Owsommmmmmmmmm

bunny, 17 Dec 2012awesome mobile,it only lags a secondary camera on the front,..a ... moreXperia go does have a secondary camera?

I upgraded my phone's(Xperia go) Android version to 4.0.4. How do I take screenshots? Previously when I long pressed power button I used to get a option 'Take screenshot'. Now no such option is provided. Anyone, please?

• Maggi

I upgraded my phone's(Xperia Go) Andriod version to 4.0.4. How do I take screen shot? Previously if I long pressed power button I used to get the option 'Take screenshot'. Now no such option is provided.

• bunny

awesome mobile,it only lags a secondary camera on the front,..a decent 3.5 inch screen size is also not that bad,..but,a if it was 4 in6ch,i would have gone for it,..