Sony Xperia go

Sony Xperia go

• lis3.0

xperia go or s3 mini??

• tata

what can i do coz when i vedio call no front side camera all in da back side....what should i do....?

hey..please give me geniune reply..!!!
i v v v consufed which phone to purchase in experia..
whether i should go for xperia GO,SOLA OR J??
my priority is music+camera effect+photo clearity+ it should not hang up ..
i need a v smart look of d phone beig a female user.!!!

what is the avantage and the disavantage of this phone ...........???????

• sparks

Never in my life i struggled so much with a sony phone to download or to open files,im actually missing my X8 OR X10.

• SONY_new

AnonD-85430, 05 Dec 2012no secondary cam. pls read the specs first before asking some si... morehmmm. the one that i get to review at the shop had a front-facing vga cam also. I dont know whats up with that.

• GrimRipper

saint, 09 Dec 2012 because it says, before turning on you must charge it at leas... more...if you didn't do what manual says...hmmm...you'll never know...get yourself 2 of them in same time, charge one of them and don't 2nd of 'em...use 'em exactly the same...after a year you'd probably give us an answer...or not...cheers:-)

is the loudspeaker loud enough or not ????????? anyone !!!!

• ulupong

Im using Xperia Go for a month but my problem is when im down loading a file like excel, pdf or word file i cant open it or download it although i have office suite 6 to read that kind of file. Please help me.

• saint

because it says, before turning on you must charge it at least 30 mins.

the question is. what if i just turned it on without doing that instructions, what will happen to the battery life?

khairul, 08 Dec 2012Beetween go and sola, which is the best choice? Sola have nfc an... morego with sola..unless u need a water-resistant phone, choose go..

• siva grafine

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2012hey.. i want to buy new anroid phone in xperia..can u please tl... morexperia u

• Naif

stupid_boy, 08 Dec 2012hi, can anyone tell me . can I make calls with the xperia go?Yes you can

• stupid_boy

hi, can anyone tell me . can I make calls with the xperia go?

• khairul

Beetween go and sola, which is the best choice? Sola have nfc and bigger screen. Please give your oppinion. . . . .

hey..
i want to buy new anroid phone in xperia..can u please tlme which one is the best!!!
range is upto 16000.00

• Mano

What would you recommend: Xperia go or Defy+ ?

• pratap

I am using this phone from 3 months. its a nice phone ever but it does'nt have front camera thats the main problem and it also hangs in very rare cases during call when earphones are connected...

Can we do video chatting by it's primary camera?

• chel teng

it's got a front-facing cam. ps check specs.