Sony Xperia GX SO-04D

Sony Xperia GX SO-04D

• DevLS

Is that sony xperia GX available now or before November in Dubai?

• Shahadat

video player can't support avi, divx, xvid, mkv. have More file supporting have to inprove like samsung.

niki, 08 Sep 2012I personaly think that XPERIA TX is better looking than thi... moreThat's funny because GX and TX look exactly the same.

• niki

uz, 27 Aug 2012Definitely this one, and I just can't wait for the internat... moreI personaly think that XPERIA TX is better looking than this one. T and TX are international versions of this phone!

• uz

AnonD-68470, 27 Aug 2012Witch one is better? this one or the acro s ?Definitely this one, and I just can't wait for the international version.

• sharan hundal

I love xperia
I like xperia all
moblie phone

Witch one is better? this one or the acro s ?

raimis, 22 Aug 2012Do you have mobile network there in africa ?u dont say look we dont live in the desert of course we have interent how do u think im replying this post we have ipad 3 u know

this phone looks amazing and it has great specs,for meit is a perfect phone.

• raimis

Do you have mobile network there in africa ?

• Gktng

mjjv1983, 16 Aug 2012ooo...what's a pitty... it has a great display(4.6 inch) b... moreHard they sould put radio on it then i would have bought it

Someone is selling this phone on ebay for $995. Wow! This phone is expensive. But, I think it's worth buying it since it's an unlocked version. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230837655007

• mjjv1983

ooo...what's a pitty...
it has a great display(4.6 inch) but hasn't radio...

So when they say Japanese market only. Does that mean even unlocked versions will not be sold to anyone outside of Japan?

• emT0T

the international version of the GX (LT29i) will be called Sony Xperia TX. as far as the rumors are concerned :-)

• Scott

It says its available, where can I purchase this?

Exelent

• Ahmed

This beauty for Japanese market only
I hate you Sony

AnonD-23617, 24 May 2012the PPI of this phone is 323 not 319Makes me think if all the data presented here is accurate...

Beauty. Actually the same elegance as that of the the arc. Bit expensive at around 80000 yen in japan though. Compared to Galaxy S3 which is only 44000 yen.