Sony Xperia ion HSPA

Sony Xperia ion HSPA

Frndz,plz reply..cn d apps b movd 2 sd card,if i frstly dwnld dem on d phn mmry ?
And wat abt d 4 tuch keys provided,dn't de rspnd or lighten up on tuchng???...
And is d sound,picture quality of xpreia ion bttr den those Samsung Galaxay S Duos,Grand,etc?
Plz reply 2 me..

• deepu

ion's cam sucks.doesnt even seem like a 3.2 megapixel... front cam works more effectively than rear cam... apart from that everything is at paar

• perz

why my ion is not upgraded in 4.1 jellybean only in 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich?

• mj05

yubaraj shrestha, 05 Apr 2013looking stylish but 12 megapixel is fake.It works as 5 megapixel... morehey man r u crazy.. sonyz camera is the best. the 12 mp camera of ion is amazing..

• Being Mahesh

yrrrr ion hspa or tx....full cnfusen??

• sahan

when will xperia ion get jb?

• oswald

shiva, 09 Apr 2013sounds good i m planing to buy...have u bought it, jus say hw s its battery level? Reply me pls

is it ok to use xperia ion while charging...

I've been using tiz mobile for over 6mnths...2 daz back something went wrong n its making delay of about 5s between vibration n tone..camera is also taking 8 to 10s to take a snap...i cant judge d prob..can any1 help??

• shiva

sounds good i m planing to buy...

• Shajahan

Cambodia, 05 Apr 2013Help pls: my ion four button keys are not lightened up at all. I... moreAll xPeria ion have the same problem. also the buttons won't lighten up. suck.

• Shajahan

HARITHA, 29 Mar 2013hello ..can someone pplz suggest me which phone is beter SONY XP... moreGo for Samsung Grand (5 inch with Multi-tasking functionality). i have been using xPeria ion for last 5 month. The Touchscreen Phones of Sony is not up to the mark. No Sony features available inside the phone. you have to download everything from Market. but Samsung Provides more Features.

• Eng. Sameh

abhishek, 05 Apr 2013sorry u r wrong i m also using sony ion last month no any probl... moreion is a perfect choice specially to who dealing with internet it's processor is highly response with stabilized working rate even after is updated with jellybean i highly recommend ion after 4 months having this mobile till now

I got a benchmark score that is lower than 500 in BenchmarkPi, some will usually get 505-566 (I got 501, but that never happened again) without root, stick kernel, and stock Rom.

• Cambodia

Help pls: my ion four button keys are not lightened up at all. It's just dark all time even when I press it. It's also not really sensitive. I tried to search for functions in the phone setting, but didn't see anything.

Help me pls

• abhishek

Nish, 30 Mar 2013Im a Samsung Grand user. All I can say is that your priorities d... moresorry u r wrong i m also using sony ion last month no any problem in this set and amezing quality samsung grand is really kids front of sony ion i compare this htc one samsung s3 and sumsung note 3 sony ion quality is better

• yubaraj shrestha

looking stylish but 12 megapixel is fake.It works as 5 megapixel of samsung galaxy mobiles.

It is an awesome phone with all the features a smartphone has. I am a user of sony xperia ion hspa and I am quite happy for what I bought. It has a very stylish design and fits perfectly in my pocket.it has an amazing display on a large 4.55 inch screen.I have been using this cell phone for 4 Months but I have not faced any problem till now.

• p

AnonD-130794, 30 Mar 2013help guys . my ion lt28h has stop functioning . yesterday all my... morereboot it. turn it off. then deeppress d upbotton and power botton until vibrates.

• eklai