Sony Xperia ion HSPA

Sony Xperia ion HSPA

Does this phone really support HSDPA 1700/2100?

• Cason

Can this phone acchiave 4.1 android?

• Lukman

correct

internal memory is 16GB

• Dale

KinGIc3mAn, 25 Jul 2012You will never get 8MP camera in under 15k range phones!!You can't get 8mp camera under 15k? are you sure? Nokia N8 has 12MP camera and the current price is 13K.

who is using the ion hspa or at&t just tell me the battery life of both operators

• Jewel

It is found in Bangladesh in G&G.Nice phone but what about the battery.

Hey Aman,

Go for XPERIA RAY ! its 8MP with 0.3MP front camera but it lacks in camera flash. it has only photo Light, not the flash. it will be around 18K.

• KinGIc3mAn

aman, 24 Jul 2012hey guys, aman here pls do me a favor and suggest me a good kind... moreYou will never get 8MP camera in under 15k range phones!!

• aman

hey guys, aman here pls do me a favor and suggest me a good kinda handset in sony xperia which should have features mainly upto 8mp, a andriod, and all othr ,ma price tag is 15k .. waiting 4ur valuble revert's..

• Easy CC

Lil, 01 Jul 2012Which one you will recomended? Xperia S or Xperia ion HSPA? The ion it is awesome forget specs but experience the tool

• Gaurav

not the best phone...

• philthy

were do you get this phone

• sunny

is battery removable?

• mascehuy

Talktime: up to 10h (2G)?????!!!!
Shit, just only 5h30' on 2G, too bad, too weak!!!!!1

what wow, 08 Jul 2012how about a review. but skip the tilted photos. just put them ve... moreYaa this is nt good

• ay012

I want to know if this phone also develops the Yellow tint fault as in Xperia S. Also, how good is the battery life as I listen to music a lot, play games a little (Angry Birds, Temple Run) and Tweet often. Please I'd like opinions from people who use this phone. I need help asap because I'm confused about buying this phone or SGS2(the only Android phone I know with the least of problems asides SGS3).

does this phone has us warranty?

• sony_user

AnonD-9517, 07 Jul 2012Great SONY! ICS on the move!hey dude! is it for real that you have ics updated on your xperia ion? cmon dude. i feel like you're kidding. by da way i'm from bangladesh. hey reply back soon!

any idea when the red ion hspa is going to be released

• what wow

how about a review. but skip the tilted photos. just put them vertically ffs.