Sony Xperia L3

Sony Xperia L3

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 29 Mar 2019Should have had 8.1, I agree! :Dit does have 8.1

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2019do you know what does 13 hours screen on time mean bruh?huawei p... moreThis phone has HD screen.
Of course it will last a lot.

• big dawg

this is a 5.8inch screen not 5.7inxh

• AnonD-819322

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2019do you know what does 13 hours screen on time mean bruh?huawei p... moreThat's not right, GSMArena's rating is 14:21 for web-browsing.

AnonD-819322, 10 Apr 2019Expect at least 13 hours of screen-on-time. I get 15 hours on my... moredo you know what does 13 hours screen on time mean bruh?huawei p30 pro's insane battery goes maximum for 6 to 7 hours

• AnonD-819322

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 06 Mar 2019200£? Umm not what I hoped for tough its decent, no game c... more£140 now.

• AnonD-819322

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2019All xperia have notification LED. I think it will score 90h Expect at least 13 hours of screen-on-time. I get 15 hours on my Galaxy J7 Neo.

• AnonD-819322

[deleted post]True, even in the cheaper mid-range (under £160 in the UK).

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

an eXperia user, 13 Mar 2019Seriously, the Sony Xperia L3 is announced and released in Febru... moreShould have had 8.1, I agree! :D

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 28 Mar 2019True but in the country I got it from at the time that brand was... moreYeah tough games mostly demand 5.0 or 6.0 and up, some even demand 7.0! XD

We need the review

• AnonD-819322

an eXperia user, 13 Mar 2019Seriously, the Sony Xperia L3 is announced and released in Febru... moreUpdates don't really matter, Android 4.4 from 2013 has excellent app support.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

AnonD-819322, 11 Mar 2019Wow, that's one reason to buy Androids from mainstream brands.True but in the country I got it from at the time that brand was number #1! O_O

• AnonD-819322

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2019All xperia have notification LED. I think it will score 90h Endurance rating doesn't mean much if you are a medium to heavy user. Screen-on-time matters more.

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2019Review please .... It should be coming soon, hopefully. GSMArena's one of the last "big" phone-related sites to review Sony's entry level devices.

Review please ....

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2019Does this phone has notification led? What about battery perfo... moreAll xperia have notification LED.

I think it will score 90h

• an eXperia user

Seriously, the Sony Xperia L3 is announced and released in February 2019 and the Android version is Android 8.0 (not upgradable to 8.1 or 9) which was released on August 21, 2017
So, it was already obsolete when it was announced... Sony is putting 2017 software on 2019 devices... Come on, Sony, you can do better!

Facts:
Android 8.0 was released on August 21, 2017
Android 8.1 was released in December 2017
Android 9 was released on August 6, 2018

Does this phone has notification led? What about battery performance.

• Ash

Has anyone bought this phone? I would like to know if it supports OTG sticks? The L1 and L2 did not.