Sony Xperia M2 dual

Sony Xperia M2 dual

• sandy

Sudipta, 11 Oct 2016anyone update this phone to lollipop version ?yes update aftr god working mobile

• Akash

Hello Everyone...I am using this phone from about 2.5 years.Its not a 4G phone and the front camera is very bad however the back camera is very good.Mobile lags at times.Overall i would give 3.5 to this phone.There are better phones available at this price range.

• Sudipta

what about its front camera ? what is the size of front camera ?

• Sudipta

anyone update this phone to lollipop version ?

Sudheer, 02 Oct 2016its 3G only.... Its 4g

• Sudheer

ashu, 30 Sep 2016Its 4g 3g? Please rply hurry its 3G only....

• Subhro

ashu, 30 Sep 2016Its 4g 3g? Please rply hurry It's 3G. Insufficient internal memory. On having few apps it's shows memory is full.

• haqua

Me, 22 Sep 2016I've had this phone for over 2 years. So far, so good. It h... moreare you sure? what about the internal memory? what about the front camera?

• ashu

Its 4g 3g? Please rply hurry

• Ram

It is 4g set or not?

sathu, 27 Jan 2016Thanks I after update lollipop My camera and lot of probl... moreWho can I upgrade my Sony Xperia m2dual to new version.....?

• pavan sri Ram

BOTTEM of the phone remoce the silver colour sticker &i mean where u get sound on that they stiched a sticker. it gettung more sound after this tip. i am veryyyyyyyyyy happy forr this tip> let u tryyyyyy

• am.........

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2016This phone is so bad sound quality... Very bad... I don't l... moreremove the bottem net

• Afari

how do I remove a partern lock on my Sony Xperia M2 (Malaysia) by usb cable connection on my PC ?

This phone is so bad sound quality... Very bad... I don't like this. So bad sound

can i have a use 4g in this phone plesssss/???????

• Me

I've had this phone for over 2 years. So far, so good. It has no problems at all. Everything keeps working fine like the first day that I've bought it.

isnt it supported 4g

• kashif

Munir, 20 Sep 2016Speaker sound very low. remove the net from bottom then u will see louder louder speaker volume high...!

• Munir